Chapter 58: First Love, Only Love.

Richelle's Pov

"Oh my God...." I hear a familiar voice whisper. I peer up and there is that face that I love so much. There he is right in front of me, Noah.

"Noah" I gasp running into his strong arms.

"Richelle, you're okay?" he exclaims bringing me in for a passionate kiss.

"Yeah I'm fine, just had to escape her" I sigh.

"You scared me so much Goldy Locks" he says quietly, his voice breaking. "Thesse woods aren't exactly safe!" he tells me, a serious look plastered on his perfect face.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know" I reply apologetically.

Noah tightens his grip on me and leans down to kiss my forehead.

"I didn't mean for you to be so worried" I whisper into his chest before pecking his lips.

"You know I love you Richelle" he smiles.

"Love you more" I blush. It's rather puzzling how we have been together so long now and he still manages to find new ways to make my cheeks flush a posey pink.

"Today didn't go as planned" I laugh. Today has been absolutely ridiculous that it is almost funny. I was just supposed to go back to school, put my head down and get on with things. Then I was supposed to come home and deal with the normalities of being a teenager like doing homework and dealing with boyfriend drama. Although the drama part may not apply to my seemingly perfect relationship with Noah, it still applies to the rest of my life. Today is a prime example of this. Drama upon drama has cluttered the day that I wished bland. All of this mess was supposed to be blissful.

"It definitely did not go as planned, you're right" Noah laughs back. "We should head back".

I start to tense up "What if she's still there?" I start to worry.

"woah woah woah woah woah" Noah says calming me down with soft strokes of my hair.

"shhh we can stay here for a little bit. Whatever you want Richelle" he soothes.

We sit down on the rock where I spent the last two hours or so contemplating on. It's funny isn't it, being a teen. Our parents tell us not to wish the years away, but why? Can anyone our age honestly say that they are enjoying their teenage years? It seems to be just stress piled on top of exhaustion. What is so special about the teenage years? Your firsts? I guess they play a big part into who you are and what you make yourself into, but the experiences themselves can make you feel shitty. Of course, some of my firsts have been exciting and completely un-shitty. My first love for example; Noah Erlick. There has never been a day where he has made me feel shitty or exhausted, just happier. In my case, I sincerely hope that my first love is my only love.

"Richelle?..." Noah asks, breaking me away from my ongoing thoughts.

I turn to find him staring at the ground, holding both my hands with a concerned expression.

"What is it Noah?" I ask puzzled.

"I ran into a boy earlier on.... when I was searching for you" he starts, evidently nervous. I nod, prompting him to go on. "He mentioned that he saw you sitting on this very rock but... he also mentioned that he saw two guys he recognised to be Mikey and Carson quote on quote 'hitting on you'." he finishes with finger air quotes.

"That was nothing" I reply quickly, my face probably turning scarlet.

"You'd tell me if anything serious happened right?" he asks clearly worried or suspicious.

"of course, I'd tell you anything" I smile faintly.

he gives me a weak smile in return. I think he bought it.

Okay, I hate lying to the one person I love but.... he doesn't need another reason to pity me. The truth is something did happen with those two scumbags. Noah worries enough already, why would I tell him something that may cause him to worry even more. Besides, it's not as serious as you think, but just serious enough that Noah may want to kill them.

So I was sitting on the rock, wiping away my tears in preparation to find my way out of the woods. Suddenly, two dark figures appeared. Sneering at each other, their intentions became clear to me. They asked me if I was lost or here with anybody, questions I decided to answer as concise as possible. Yes, as Noah said they did try to 'hit on me' but I also flat out rejected them.... a few times. Of course as you can probably imagine, they didn't like that. I could see the anger rise on their faces and I prepared myself for the worst. I was terrified that they would sexually assault me or kidnap me or even kill me but they didn't. The one guy pushed me off of the rock and I hit my knee badly on the floor. Meanwhile, the other searched my pockets and took the money I had on me and my phone. After they were satisfied with what they took, they took one last glance at me and then decided to punch me in the stomach, hard. I was winded and couldn't scream. They ran away before I was able to breathe properly again. I gathered myself and managed to climb back on the rock and situate myself enough before Noah found me.

I know that I can tell Noah everything and if he found out I was lying to him, he may be very mad at me but I think that's better than all of the pitiful looks I get from him and his family at the moment.

Maybe I should just tell him? He will probably find out when he discovers the massive bruise forming on my stomach anyway. No, I wont tell him, not right now anyway. Right now I just want to enjoy my surroundings with the love of my life and take advantage of the fact that my deranged mother has no idea where I am.