Chapter 9: Richelle told me to.

Richelle's PoV
Just. Have. To. Make. It. Home.
The pain is now close to unbearable. Part of me wishes that I had just stayed there with Noah, but I can't burden him with my issues.
He can never know. If he ever finds out, he won't want anything to do with me. He wouldn't want to have to worry about the girl who is broken. I will lose my only real friend. What am I saying? We only just met. I feel different around him, do I..... like him? Nonsense.
I get to the house and there she is. Waiting for me.
"Richelle Anne Nolet, where have you been? And in that state!?"
I have had enough.
"Oh you mean the state that you put me in?"
I could see the shock on her face. She couldn't believe that I back chatted her.
Shock soon turned to anger. Next think I know I'm on the floor. The cold on my cheek. She's kicking my back and tears are falling out of my eyes.

Noah's POV
I can't believe I actually met her. Richelle. Her name is so beautiful, just like her.
God it feels great to have a friend.
I walk through the door. "Noah, you're 5 minutes late, is something wrong?"
"Mom. It's five minutes what the big deal?"
"It's just that it's not like you to mess up your routine"
"Maybe I'm tired of my 'routine'"
"Noah your only-"
"17 mom. Almost and adult. Please give me a break"
She doesn't say anything else after that.
I rush up the stairs and slam my door shut. I'm so tired of living the same life over and over.
I have a quick shower and then throw some pyjama bottoms on.
I throw on my headphones on full volume and listen to Bruno mars. Just like Richelle told me to.