Chapter 51: Obviously.

Noah's Pov

But I can't. I can not forgive him for what he has done. I can not forgive him for punching my girlfriend. I can not forgive him for scaring out little brother. I certainly can not forgive him for getting that drunk in the first place, when he knows how our Father used to be after a drink. Maybe one day could forgive him, but that day is not today, and I think that's okay. I mean he cant expect to show up a month later to apologise and everything would be alright again. No. He has to work for it, especially since he scared Mum so much as well. Mum is a good person, she doesn't need a drunken son like she had a husband. She just doesn't need that.

'I could never hate my son Tyson' Mum speaks up. 'But I can dislike him... for now' she said with a little bit of hopefulness in her eyes. Richelle releases her arms from around Tyson's torso and turns back to look at me. She looks expectant, like she thinks that it is my turn to say my piece.

'Look Tyson... I cant right now' I say looking down at my feet. I know he will be disappointed but I still have quite a lot of anger towards him. Plus, he punched me in the face today so that doesn't help him very much.

'I understand Noah' I hear him say. I look up to meet his eyes, and I can tell that he means it. I give him a curt nod and begin to wander out of the room. I don't think I can handle any more anger for at least another 5 years.

45 minutes go by and everyone has separated throughout the house. Mum is in the living room watching TV, King is playing in the garden, Tyson is taking a shower and I think Richelle is in her room. I don't know what she's doing exactly but I can hear her music playing softly. I am just sat at my desk, writing a song. I haven't written anything for maybe about a month but now the words are practically flying onto my page. Obviously, it's about Richelle.

Another 45 minutes go by and I am getting kind of bored so I go and see what Richelle is up to.

I walk through her door and... oh no.