Chapter 35: Forever.

Noah's POV

I can not believe how much of an embarrassment Tyson was just being. He's in big trouble, with me and with mum, especially mum. Did he not think? How could he be so loud and wake up my girlfriend!? and most of all... How did he not feel sorry in the slightest for keeping her awake? Ugh my brother is a total dickhead sometimes. I think it's because he's too easygoing. Mum, now mum on the other hand is fucking furious. She's going to go even more mental mother on him when he finishes up his little 'talk' with king.
It's extremely awkward in the kitchen right now. Mum is stirring her tea and Richelle is looking at the floor and fidgeting with her hands. I should say something right? Maybe. But what the fuck do I say? "Ummmm hey mum do you need any help?" I say clearly not knowing where I was going with that.
"Ummm no it's okay Noah. I'm sorry I'm being so moody guys, it's just Tyson has really upset me!" She says, raising her voice at the end. Richelle and I stay silent. "Look, why don't you two go upstairs and chill for a bit yeah? Breakfast won't be long and I will call you when it's ready okay?" She says a tad sympathetic towards us.
"Okay" Richelle replies fast.
Once we get upstairs, we go into my room and Richelle sits at my desk and sits cross legged. "Was I the one that made that awkward then..?" She asks cringing.
"Haha nope. That was all Tyson and mum, don't even worry about it" I chuckle while collapsing onto my bed.
"Has that sort of thing happened before?" Richelle asks while spinning herself on the chair.
"Tyson having really loud sex while everyone is here?" I ask jokingly.
She just nods while letting out the tiniest laugh. "Yeah... Well no... Sort of once. He was really going at it with someone when myself, my mum, Kingsley and my dad walked in. But that time my mum wasn't mad she was embarrassed. I mean, it wasn't his fault we came home early" I say chuckling at the memory.
"Your dad?" Richelle asks quietly.
"Ummm yeah... He's not around anymore" I say putting my face into my pillow so I could hide my tears from her. I don't think that I've told her that my dad is dead, I just reckon that she thinks he left or something. Either way, I can tell from her silence that she feels incredibly guilty about asking. I shouldn't let her feel this way but I can't look up. Something inside me just can't. Maybe it's because I have not cried about my father for so long and now the tears aren't stopping. It's getting too much, I'm about to go into one of those cries. The type of cry where I can't stop crying for hours and I just feel so low. Suddenly, I feel someone touching my arm and stroking my back. Great, she knows I'm crying. I don't look up at her because if I talk about it I'll just cry even more. I just miss having my dad around. After a while I feel Richelle lay on top of my back, her face in the crook of my neck, she was holding me tight. I could feel her warm breath on my neck and it's somehow calmed me down. "Baby?" She asks warmly. "Baby I'm so sorry" she says almost on the verge of tears. I don't want her to feel like this. I don't want her to feel like she's upset me, because she hasn't, it's just the dad thing. I turn around and Richelle gets off of my back and stands over me. Her face looks really worried and there is water forming in her eyes. She is so beautiful that just looking at her makes me feel a little bit better. I bet my dad would have loved her. "I'm sorry" she mouths to me, she looks so guilty. She inspects my face carefully and she notices my eyes. They're probably swollen and red by now. She kneels down and places her hands on either side of my face, wiping away the tears. She stares into my eyes and I stare into hers. I love her so much. She gives me a small and gentle kiss and then looks at me deeply. "Richelle..." I mumble.
"I've messed it up haven't i?" She asks, her voice wobbly.
"Oh god no Richelle. Richelle I was just going to say that this is not your fault, please don't feel that way" I say moving hair out of her face.
She takes a deep breath. "Was it about when I asked you about your dad?" She says carefully, she sounds terrified that she's going to make me upset.
"Yeah, he um... He died a while ago" I stutter, tears falling again.
Richelle embraces me in the biggest hug you could ever imagine and it feels wonderful. "I'm really sorry, I won't bring it up again" she whispers into my ear, her warm breath again keeping me calmer than usual. I pull away and kiss her gently. Even though I'm kissing her, the tears are still falling. She pulls away and looks at me sympathetically with a small smile. She climbs over me and lays down on my bed, getting under the covers. She puts her arms out and I join her under the covers, her small arms wrapping around me. My head is on her shoulder and she rests her head on mine, stroking my hair with her free arm. Both my arms are completely wrapped around her body, holding her close. Her legs entangled with mine and I swear I could lay here forever.