Chapter 27: Text Message.

Richelle's PoV

It's now 13:00pm and me and Noah are in the living room cuddling on the sofa. He's so perfect. We don't have the tv on, we don't have any music on, it's just us.
Noah had to carry me down the stairs after my... ordeal. I'm still in so much physical pain. I'm beyond grateful that Noah calmed me down from my panic attack.

"Richelle?" Noah asked, distracting me from my thoughts.
I looked up at him and nodded.
"How did you get on the floor?" He asked concerned.
"I woke up and all these thoughts were spiralling through my mind. Like if I don't go to school I'll fall behind and she'll hurt me worse than ever. Then when I couldn't breathe I tried to sit up but the pain was too much for me and I just collapsed onto the floor" I say embarrassed.
"Richelle, you never have to see your mother again. Unless YOU want to. It's not up to anyone else" he says kissing my cheek.
"I'm sorry that you had to miss school" I say looking up at him and pecking his lips.
"Don't even worry about it. I'm glad that I am, I hate school" he chuckles.
"Hey Noah will you help me with something?" I wondered.
"Anything"
"Help me try and walk again?" I laughed.
"Pleasure" he said carefully climbing over me and getting up.
He grabbed my hands and gently stood me up.
There was a lot of pain but I could manage it. I put one foot in front of the other until I got into the kitchen.
I heard clapping from behind me, I turned around and Noah was walking into the room.
"I can do it!" I beamed.
"I was starting to like the fact that I needed to carry you everywhere" he fake pouted.
"Well, I have no objections to you carrying me" I smirked.
"Good to know..." he chuckled coming over to where I was and embracing me in a massive hug.
"It seems like forever ago you wrote that note" I say Into his shoulder.
"Doesn't it?" He chuckles. I could feel his warm breath on my neck and it made me tingle.

He walked with me back to the sofa. "I'm going to have a quick shower. You going to be alright for 2 minutes?" He asked.
"Yeah I'll be fine" I said getting comfy.
Noah then jogged up the stairs and I heard the shower running.

Ping.

Oh what was that?

Ping

It's Noah's phone.

"Noah, you got a text!" I shouted to him, grabbing his phone from the table.

There was no answer. He must not be able to hear me.
I look down and 'accidentally' see the message. (I don't mean to be that type of girlfriend okay!? I just am)

My face turns into a frown.

I hear footsteps behind me.
"Hey did you say I got a text or something" Noah said drying off his hair with a towel.

"Yeah, who's Amanda?"