Chapter 30: Abbey.

Richelle's PoV

"What?" Asks Noah surprised.
"That's my sister" I reply, my breathing becoming faster. What is Abbey doing here? She never comes to the coffee shop, she hates small cafes!
Suddenly, our eyes meet and she looks shocked.
Oh shit.
"Richelle are you okay?" Noah asks.
Abbey starts to walk over to us.
"Oh my god" I say panicking. "We should leave like right now" I say grabbing his hand.
"Richelle?" Questions Abbey as she approaches us.
"Hello" I say quietly, avoiding her eyes.
"Where have you been for almost a week?" She asks.
"Mum didn't tell you?" I ask perplexed.
"Tell me what?" Abbey asks confused.
"She kicked me out. For good. You finally got what you wanted" I say plainly while standing up, Noah still holding my hand and standing right by my side.
"Wait Richelle that's not-" she said while grabbing my arm.
I wince in pain and she snatches her arm back immediately.
"Did she hurt you again?" She asks looking saddened.
"No it was Jacquie this time, not that you care" I say coldly before walking out the shop, trying to ignore the pain.
As soon as the fresh crisp air touches my face I begin to cry. I don't even know what I'm feeling right now, I just know that I'm fed up.
"Hey" Noah whispers kissing me on the forehead and embracing me into his strong, muscular arms.
I sob harder.
"It's okay, I got you. I got you Goldy locks" he whispers playing with my hair.
"How do you always know the right thing to say?" I ask looking up at him with my teary green eyes.