Chapter 11: I hope I don't sound crazy.

Richelle's PoV
I am just sat in the coffee shop, finishing up my geography homework. I didn't really understand what was going on in geography today, so Berkeley leant me her notes. She's so kind. Oh my god it's so lovely to finally have a friend at school.
Although I've been busy with Berkeley and stuff today, I haven't been able to keep my mind off of Noah. There is still so much I don't know about him. I want to see him again. How am I going to do that? I'm so busy lately. I've been getting extra homework since exams are around the corner and on top of that I have my mother to deal with. If my mother found out that I was talking to a boy, she'd go ape shit on me. It's like her life goal is to make sure i am unhappy at all times.
I take out my journal and start to write my note for Noah.

Hey pretty boy...
I had fun last night. You really cheered me up when I was feeling like shit. Thanks for that. I want to see you again. There is so much more about you that I'm just dying to know haha ;p I hope I don't sound crazy.
R <3

I place the note in our usual spot and head to the bus stop. There is absolutely no way I will be able to dance today. I'm way too sore and achy.
When I arrive at the studio, I am greeted by a friendly face. "Richelle?"
"Oh my god! Berkeley?" I ask in total shock.
"What're you doing here?" I ask smiling.
"Oh, I dance here now!" She replied grinning.
"Oh my god!" I reply. I'm so happy right now.
So now I have one friend at school. Two friends at dance and one friend that's complicated....

Berkeley is such an amazing dancer! Her ability is so high. All dance session I was just observing from the sidelines. I made up the excuse that I really hurt  my back in gym. Emily and Michelle bought it, but they were slightly annoyed. They'll get over it though.
"Hey Richelle, this is my sister, Dylan" Berkeley said coming over to the bench I was sitting on. Dylan and Berkeley weren't identical twins, but they did look incredibly similar. However, Dylan had long black hair and Berkeley had straight blonde hair to her shoulders.
"Oh of course, nice to meet you" I smiled. Dylan and I shook hands before I had to go find Lola. Her mom would be here for us shortly. "Lola?" I ask looking around.
"Hey have you seen Lola?" I asked Amy confused. Amy didn't seem phased by my question at all. "I think she went to the cafe upstairs" she said before walking off slowly. That's weird. I thought the cafe was closed at this time on weekdays? I decide to look anyway.
I go upstairs and find the lights have been turned off. I fumble around for a light switch when suddenly the room fills with light and I'm met with an uncomfortable sight. "Lola!" I shriek.
All I can see is Lola and Kingston in the midst of a really heavy make out session.
"Oh my god Richelle what're you doing here!?" She yells
"Lola... it's time to go. Your mom will be waiting outside"
Lola frantically searched for her phone while Kingston stands there awkwardly and avoids all eye contact with me.
"Oh my god you're right. I'm so sorry, forget you saw this Richelle, let's go" she says pulling my arm and dragging me down the stairs. She didn't even say goodbye to Kingston.