Chapter 49: Tyson.

Richelle's Pov

Smash. That is the sound I hear as soon as I enter the house that I thought would be peaceful. Instantly, I think of Noah, praying he is okay. As I creep into the kitchen where the noise was coming from I notice a broken plate by the door. I exhale out of relief, Noah must have just been his usual clumsy self. 'Noah how did you drop this?' I ask laughing while stepping around the shards of broken china. I don't hear him reply, instead when I look up I see another plate being hurled towards me. I move out of the way just in time before it hits the wall behind me and shatters into little pieces. What the actual hell is going on? 'YOU COULD HAVE HIT HER!' I hear Noah scream pissed off. I look up and see Tyson with a sorry look on his face and Noah with blood down his mouth. What the fuck has been going on!?

'Noah what the hell!?' I ask concerned, rushing over and inspecting his lip.

'Richelle I need to apologise' says Tyson butting in. He speeds over to where I am standing and grabs my shoulders, his face full of sadness. 'Don't you dare touch her!' Noah snarls, pushing Tyson away from me. I look between the two arguing brothers and stand half behind Noah for some sort of protection. I guess I am still a little scared of Tyson, even though I don't want to be. Noah stands in front of me with both of his hands holding mine. 'What has been going on here?' I ask looking at all of the mess. There is glass all over the floor, small blood patches on the counters, chairs upside down and sprawled out all throughout the room and the fruit bowl is knocked over, spilling out fruit on to the floor and the table. 'I am so sorry, I came here not wanting to make a mess but that seems to be exactly what I have done' speaks Tyson, his face sullen.

'I cant forgive you for what you did to her Tyson and I think you have probably guessed that by now. However I do not speak for Richelle, but that doesn't mean I want you talking to her' Noah says, trying to remain calm. Noah turns to me, blood still covering most of his bottom lip. 'I want to forgive you Tyson' I speak, now turning to look at him.

'but I don't know if I can right now, give it time' I explain. I feel like that is a good enough answer for him, he seems pretty satisfied.

Tyson looks down at his feet and nods. 'I get that, that is more than fair, thank you Richelle. I would like to stay so I can see mum and King, I'm missing them' he says looking at me expectantly.

Noah tenses up beside me, I squeeze his hand to tell him its okay. 'I am not going to tell you that you cant see your own family Tyson' I say laughing a little. I don't know why I am laughing but it isn't helping the situation right now.

'Noah, is that alright with you?' Tyson asks, practically begging.

'As long as you don't talk to me and go nowhere near Richelle' He says while guiding me out of the room. 'Oh and clean up that mess while you're here!' Noah shouts when we are walking up the stairs.

We enter Noah's room and we both just collapse on his bed. 'Sorry about him' he mumbles, pulling me on to his lap. I wrap my legs around his waist and place my arms around his neck.

'What can you do about it?' I laugh, inspecting his lip further.

'I can kick him out, literally' he chuckles as I wipe away his blood with my sleeve. I roll my eyes playfully and kiss his cheek.

'How was your day?' Noah asks, clearly trying to change the subject.

'I have good news!' I squeal, remembering the brilliant news that I couldn't wait to share with him.

He smiles at me and places his hands on my lower back, expecting me to elaborate.

'Emily and Michelle want me to be featured in TWO dances at regionals!' I say. His face lights up and he leans up to kiss me on the lips.

'They want me to be the female soloist!' I practically yell with excitement.

'That's amazing Rich!' he says, squeezing me tight and laying down on the bed, placing me on top of him. I laugh at his goofiness and look into his eyes. His eyes are literally the most beautiful thing to ever happen to this planet.

'I cant wait to watch you dance' he whispers, moving a strand of hair out of my face.

Butterflies dance in the pit of my stomach when he says that, I am so nervous for him to watch me dance for the first time but at the same time I can not wait! He looks at me intently and then pulls me in for a kiss.

The kiss lasts a long time, growing more and more passionate by the minute. As we continue, I start to feel something poking my thigh. I pull away and look at Noah. His face is tomato red and I just burst out laughing. I find it cute how he always gets embarrassed when this happens.

'sorry I can't help it' he mumbles, closing his eyes in embarrassment.

I start to kiss him again and I feel it grow... more.

He breaks away again and apologises, he looks so embarrassed it is adorable!

'Don't be sorry' I smirk. He looks at me confused and I take my shirt off and start making out with him again. I feel him smile between kisses, which makes me love him more.