Chapter 17: Amanda.

Noah's POV
Thursday afternoon and school was actually okay. I spent most of the day talking to Amanda. I really like her, I think that she's become my friend. Turns out, she only lives two streets away from me so naturally we walk home together. I tell her about my music and she tells me about her modelling. Amanda's probably a really good model, she's gorgeous. I tell her about teaching my cousin Aimee guitar and she laughs at the fact that I have close to no common sense. I also tell her about something incredibly important to me, Richelle. "Just tell her that you're basically in love with her already!" She tells me.
"Amanda! It's barley been a week and I've only seen her in person twice"
She just rolls her eyes. "Where is Richelle now?" She asks. "Ummm.... she goes to the coffee shop everyday after school to complete her homework. Then I go after her and receive a note" I say smiling to myself thinking about all of the notes we've sent. "So she's at the coffee shop?" Amanda asks.
"Um yeah" I reply.
"So why don't you do you're homework at the coffee shop for once?" Amanda winks.
"Because I do my homework at home"
"Dude, I'm trying to tell you to go and see Richelle" says Amanda with a "duh" tone.
"Ohhhh... nope"
"And why not?"
"Because.... um..." I trail off
"Exactly, now go on" Amanda says pushing me ahead.
I sigh but go to the coffee shop anyways. Any excuse to see Richelle again I suppose.

I open the door to the shop, and don't see Richelle anywhere. Weird.
"Noah? You're a bit early today" says Kendra.
"Yeah haha... has Richelle been here?" I ask in confusion. She's meant to be here. "Oh, so you've finally met Richelle?" Kendra smirks.
"Yes I have, how come you never mentioned her before?" I ask curious.
"I knew you'd meet eventually" she winks.
"So have you seen her? She's normally here at this time right?"
"Yeah, I'm actually a little worried. Richelle always comes in, no matter what. She even came in when she had the flu. She never misses a day here. Noah, I think something is wrong" Kendra says concerned.