Chapter 40: Red hair.

Noah's pov

I don't think I have to explain how I'm feeling right now. I mean.... My brother just drunkenly attacked my girlfriend. I look over to my bed to find a tearful Kingsley and a bruised Richelle. Every time I look at Richelle anger grows inside of me. Just seeing the rather large mark tyson left on her fills me with disgust. I have to do something right? I can't just let tyson get away with this. My blood boils and I clench my fists, anger now taking control over me.
"Noah?" Asks Richelle quietly. She slowly wanders over to me but I just turn my back to her. I know it must look like I'm being a terrible boyfriend right now... But I feel like I should calm down a bit before I explode. I release my fingers from the strong fist I had formed and place both of my hands on either side of my bed room door, trying to get my breathing under control. I feel her arms wrap around my waist and her head leant against my back. I close my eyes and savour the feeling of her touch. It starts to calm me down and I turn around to see her staring up at me with sadness in her eyes.
"I'm sorry Richelle.... I'm just so angry I don't know what to do with myself right now" I say caressing her cheek.
"Just.... Take care of king yeah? He's pretty shaken" she says sweetly but not smiling. She leans in close to me and puts her head in my chest.
"Yeah okay" I whisper to her, kissing her on the head. I wrap my arms around her, stroking her hair.
"I love you" she whispers to me.
"I love you too" I sigh to myself closing my eyes again, wanting everything to be okay.
"NOAH!" Yells Kingsley from the bed.
I snap my eyes up and and stare at him, worried.
"Richelle's hair is turning red!" Shouts king pointing to Richelle , pure panic inside of his child eyes. Richelle looks up at me with a confused look. I look at my hands and they're covered in blood. Panic rushes over me and my eyes grow wide.
"Richelle, you're bleeding..... A lot" I say taking deep breaths trying to process everything that's happening.
"What?" She asks almost inaudible.

Richelle's pov

I reach up and touch where Noah was stroking my hair and sure enough.... There was blood.
"Noah?" I asked him trembling, hoping he can make everything better like he usually does, but instead he's panicking just as much as me which makes me panic even more. Staring at the thick blood dripping down my hands I start to quicken my breathing.
"MUM!" Noah starts to shout as loud as he can. I start to feel dizzy at the thought of blood, especially my blood and my knees grow weak.
"Richelle baby, you'll be okay, I'll get you help, I won't lose you I promise" whispers Noah while keeping me from falling to the ground.
"MUMMY!" Yells Kingsley as he runs out the door to get Fran.
"King be careful!!!" I hear Noah yell after him.
That's the last thing I remember before everything goes black.