Chapter 15: Good seeing you.

Noah's POV
"Godly locks"
"Stop that!"
"Godly locks" I teased.
"Pretty boy!" She teased back.
"Why do you call me that?" I ask
"Why not?" She smirked
"Okay..." I trailed off smiling.
"Okay".
"So what are we doing?"
"I'll introduce you to my friends" she smiled
"Thought you only had me?" I laughed
She playfully hit my arm and chuckled.
"Don't worry, I won't forget about you pretty boy. Besides I only have two other than yourself".
We walked inside and bodies were flying all over the place.
There were people who were moving in sync and people who were doing their own thing. We walked over to a grey bench and sat down, watching all of the beautiful chaos before us.
"Berkeley, this is my friend Noah". She says introducing me to a petite blonde. "This the boyfriend?" Berkeley asks Richelle smirking.
Richelle turned as red as a tomato. I find her adorable.
"Um... no Berks, as I said this is my FRIEND Noah" Richelle stutters in embarrassment, which made me chuckle to myself.
Berkeley then turned her attention onto me. "Noah right?" She asked. "Uh yeah" I smile shaking her hand. The three of us just sit there talking and laughing for hours. I think I should be getting home now otherwise my mom will be curious again. I don't want to interrupt Richelle, who was in a 'riveting' conversation about acro with Berkeley. I reach into my bag and find my notebook.

Goldy locks, goldy locks....
You're deep in conversation as I write this and I don't feel the need to interrupt. I have to take off but I look forward to meeting your other friend :p (not that she would even come close to how amazing you are).
Good seeing you.
Noah x