Chapter 34: Awkward.

Richelles PoV

It is now 2 weeks later and things are going surprisingly well. My injuries are almost non existent, I get to go back to dance tomorrow and I'm still with Noah and his precious family. However, I have missed a lot of school and Noah was going to miss it as well, but I didn't let him. He stayed at home taking care of me for 3 days until I told him that he needs to be going to school. It's a Sunday morning and I can't stop thinking about the fact that my family are at church right now. Normally, I would be with them, staggering in with the pain of my injuries. I hated church. I mean... I love the idea of church it's just in my situation I wasn't happy with myself or with anyone and church just felt like the wrong place to be. My mother only went to church so the family would look 'respectable and reliable" yeah... Okay. Noah has just popped to the corner shop to get bread and milk for Fran, she's making breakfast. I no longer have to borrow Frans old clothes as Abbey actually came through for me and gave me all of my things.
"So, Richelle, you excited to get back to dancing?" Fran asks while boiling the kettle.
"Yeah can't wait, although my studio heads have been wanting to talk to me about something important for weeks now.... So I'm sort of nervous about that but.... Yeah I'm excited" I smile.
"Good I'm glad, this should be good for you. Oh where is Noah and that milk!? I need it for my cuppa!" Sighs Fran impatiently. I just chuckle at her when I hear the door shut.
"Hey mum here's your milk" says Noah walking into the kitchen with his coat still on. He looks wet.
"Raining?" I ask laughing.
"Uh huh. Cold too" he replied taking off his coat.
Fran takes the milk and the bread off of him as Tyson enters the room.
"Heyyyoo people" he says awfully chipper for a Sunday morning.
"Hi" I smile quietly.
"Why are you so happy Tyse?" Noah asks while making me stand up so he can sit in my chair, he places me on his lap. His clothes are still quite damp but I don't mind, he smells freaking amazing.
"Yes... Why are you so awfully happy?" Asks Fran a bit concerned and a bit curious.
"I have a girl upstairs" he said so nonchalantly.
"I know" I sigh.
"Richelle? How on earth would you know that!?" Asks Fran.
Noah gives me a strange look.
"I could hear you. All night. I couldn't sleep!" I whine.
"TYSON ERLICK!" Yelled Fran.
"Haha I sounded pretty good didn't i?" He laughs turning to me.
"Bro? That's my girlfriend" says Noah glaring at Tyson.
"Jeez sorry only asking" he says putting his hands up like he's surrendering.
"I can't believe you had sex while everyone was in the house!" Yelled Fran, anger on her face.
"Okay... I'm sorry?" Says a confused but a little scared Tyson.
"What if Kingsley had heard you!? What if he had walked in on you!" She shouts moving closer to Tyson.
"I did hear them" says a tired little Kingsley entering the kitchen rubbing his eyes.
"That's it! Tyson get rid of your girl and you can be the one to explain everything to Kingsley" said Fran turning away from them.
"Mum that's going to be seriously awkward! He doesn't want to know that his favourite brother has done that!" Shouts Tyse.
"Well then, have fun" says Fran squinting her eyes towards him.
Tyson and Kingsley stumble out of the kitchen.

Well.... This is awkward.