Chapter 32: In the moment.

Noah's PoV

Did she just?..... Oh my god. She did didn't she!? She just told me that she loves me. "Ummm.... I'm sorry" she says, turning around and walking away from me quickly.
"Goldy locks, why are you sorry?" I ask grinning. I catch up to her and stand in front of her so she can't walk away from this conversation. She doesn't say anything and looks down at her feet, her face sullen and tomato red.
"I-I don't want to move too fast because it could ruin what we have but... It was just what I was feeling in the moment" she mumbles into her hair.
My heart smiles at this.
"I love you too"
She looks up at me with a surprised smile. Out of nowhere she pushes her lips onto mine and I wrap my arms around her fragile body.
"Okay we actually should go home now" I laugh.
"Yeah"
We walk home hand in hand.
When we arrive my mum greets us, "you two seem extra happy..." She smirks looking at us. "Oh gosh, Richelle have you been crying?" She asks noticing the puffiness of her eyes.
"I'm fine" Richelle smiles, reassuring my mum.

Richelles PoV

Fran is so incredibly sweet. How did I get this lucky? I have the most perfect boyfriend in the entire world, his family are amazing and sweet to me, and to top it all off... I get to live with them. Yet, somehow seeing my family still puts me in a foul mood and brings back all the painful memories. I wonder if Fran will get sick of me after a while though?...
"Richelle sweetie are you sure you're alright?"
"Yeah I'm sure, thanks though" I reply. It begins to grow sort of awkward and i fumble around for something to say.
"I ummm... Should go and rest so I can heal properly" I smile weakly.
"Yeah go ahead sweetie" fran replies, still clearly concerned.
"I'll come and say goodnight" says Noah, kissing my cheek.

Noah's PoV

"Are you absolutely sure that you're okay? Seeing abbey must have done a number on you" I say as we enter her room.
I turn to look at her, she's sitting on the edge of her bed. Her face changes instantly. She looks.... Afraid? "Richelle? Babe?" I ask walking towards her slowly. She just bursts into tears.
My heart breaks for her.
Why is it that all the bad things happen to my Richelle?