chapter 1

A girl is seen sleeping peacefully on a queen size bed in a beautiful mansion in America. She is none other than nandini murthy. She has been living here with her chacha chachi since last 5 years. She is 18 and is now ready to go to college.

Soon her alarm starts buzzing but our Sleeping Beauty just moved a little bit, she snoozes the alarm and dozes of again. Few more minutes don't harm now do they.

After 5 minutes her cousin rishab comes to wake her up.

Rishabh(R) : come on didu, atleast wake up one day on ur own.

Nandini (N) : pls rishu 2 minutes na.

R: no get up didu, u are already late and even dad wants to talk to u.

N: now what does chacha have to say. No one lets me sleep yaar.

Saying this she wakes up, and gets ready. She is actually the among the most beautiful girls of her school here and so looks good in whatever she wears. She is also not so fussy about clothes.

She now goes down for breakfast and wishes everyone.

Chacha : Nandu how are u today morning?

N: fine chacha. U wanted to talk right.

Chachi : nandini whatever we are going to say please listen calmly and final decision is going to be urs only.

R : come on enough with the suspense, ab bol bhi do.

Chacha : Nandu ur father wants u to go back to India since everything is fine now.

Nandini is shocked by this because after living here for the past 5 yrs she had started considering this only as her home.

N : why so sudden chacha, I like being here.

Chacha : we know but they are ur family and u have to go back at some point right. Also since it will be a new college year why not go now, it's the best time,  just think about it.

As if on clue her best friend preeti starts honking the car. Nandini just bids bye to everyone and goes to the car.

Preeti gives her a *spill everything now* look seeing her sad.

N: not here, let's go to Starbucks and I will tell u everything there.

She just nods .
---
They reach there and after giving their orders go and sit on their seats.

Preeti (P) : spill now

N: my parents want me to come back to India for college.

P: but why?

N: because they think it's been long since I have been here and I should go back to my home.

P: so why are u so sad. U like it their right, because as far as I remember for the first year here u were only sulking and speaking about ur time there .

N: I know but it's been time, I think they must have moved on with their lives, maybe they don't even want me back.

P : are u mad Nandu, like seriously ur brothers treat u like a princess, they all love u so much and ur friend, u forgot about the three musketeers.

N : I know yaar, my shivaay bhaiya loves me, but three musketeers was past I think. Me, Aditya and Manik when we had become best friends we started calling ourselves that but after whatever happened in the past and me coming here and I just, I don't know.

P : u are thinking too much. I am sure they are all still the same. Aditya is ur brother and Manik is well Manik ur best friend, with whom u used to share everything.

N: hmm maybe but still

P : let's do one thing I also have still to decide my college right. And one of my options is space academy in India. I will also go with u and meet ur family, it will be so much fun.

Nandini's face lights up in happiness listening to this .

N : are u sure, if yes then let's do this together.

P: of course

They hi fi with each other.

N : fine then let me tell chacha.

P: lets go I will also tell my parents.

N : India here we come
---
They go back to their houses and tell about their plan. Everyone is happy with their decision. And they prepare themselves for going to India the next day.

Next day they bid adieu to everyone and start their journey towards India.

---
So this was the first chapter. The story will get better once nandini reaches India and Manan journey starts. First few chapters will be introducing the characters.

This is my first time so please tell me if I should continue. And please vote if u like the chapter.