chapter 38

Nandini had texted everyone to come meet her at aryaman's house. What she wanted to speak excluded Manik so they could not meet up at murthy mansion.

She was currently sitting on one of the couches with aryaman waiting for the rest.

N : so how did yesterday go for you .made any progress

Ar : I don't think so, and I think she is still into adi

N : she just doesn't know what she really wants. You need to try atleast.

Before he could speak others came pouring in and made themselves comfortable on the couches. They were sitting in the room that overlooked the garden. It was specifically made for hanging out with friends.

P : so what is it today

N : as you all know Manik's birthday is coming, and I want to do something special.

Ad : maybe we can throw a surprise party

N : no, I talked to mom and she said their is already going to be an official party in the evening.

Mu : then what

Al : we Fab 5 can prepare a song and a background video highlighting our friendship.

N :good idea and even though we can't through a party in the evening we can certainly celebrate in the college.

C : great idea guys

N : OK then I and aryaman will look after the permissions AMD informing all the students.

Ru : I will be in decoration team

Ad : preeti can join you maybe

This lead to an awkward look between everyone while preeti and Ruhi didn't even bother to cast each other a glance. Nandini was too excited for Manik's birthday to let petty enmity ruin the mood.

N : great who will look after the food.

Ad : me and Shravan will do it

N : fine I want everything to be perfect , I want this day to be special for him.

Ad : and it will be princess

They spend some more time talking about the preparations, although after a while the conversation starter turning a bit more casual.

Ru : u, adi and Manik have been friends for quite long right

N : yes and we have so many memories together. Adi u remember that we used to go to

Ad : how can I forget and the numerous sleepovers we used to have.

N : we stuck like glue to each other

Nandini smiled fondly remembering all of that. While others too were quite interested in the conversation, soon everyone started telling about their childhood.

C : for me I think with Fab 5 music is what I remember vividly

Mu : for all of us I guess music has always been a big part

Al : spending time together creating music, chilling

D : some of the best memories I have

Ru : I think mine, Adi's And shravan's friendship is almost like nandini, manik and adi.

Adi's gaze went towards preeti as soon as she said that, because the attraction between manik and nandini was subconsciously know to everyone.