chapter 57

Please read the author's note at the end of the chapter.

------

Manik was talking to a few relatives when he got nandini's message. He looked around and was quite unsure why she had called him. Everything seemed to be normal until then to him. He and nandini had danced together, lost into each other. Manik still had a little smile on his face.

He excused himself and went out towards nandini's room.

-------
Hotel
Nandini's room

Standing in the balcony, the moonlight falling on her face, made her look mesmerizing. Her skin was glowing and the sereninity on her face was unmistakable.

Manik enters the room and saw her standing, he was bewitched by her beauty. Nandini upon hearing him turned and just looking at him brought a blush on her face.

Nandini turned back her eyes on the railing and manik came and back hugged her. Smiling nandini rested her head on his chest and Manik's head settled upon her.

For a few seconds they stood in silence, basking the warmth of each other's presence.

N : Manik u remmember, I told you that I think that I have feelings for your you.

Manik hummed as nandini took a pause. Holding his hand in hers she continued

N : I don't think that anymore, I know it and I have known for a while now. Since childhood, you have always been there with me, understanding me, knowing what to say and what to do. While I have always been the one to take time. Maybe Manik I took time to realize this, the fact that we aren't just friends, we never really were just friends. But I am sure of it now

She turned in his arms, now facing him. Looking directly into his eyes she spoke

N : I love you Manik. With every fiber of my being, I love you. I love that you understand me, I love that you have always stood by me, I love how I never need to prove what u mean to me, I love that whenever anything is wrong, I am the one you share it with. I love how you smile when you see me, I love that we don't need to explain anything to each other, And I love that I love you.

Manik was overwhelmed with emotions. He had always loved nandini. But he never knew that his love will be reciprocated. Knowing this and feeling it since the past few days and hearing her say it was different. He was speechless. Today nandini had said those words, words that his heart ached to hear.

Manik bend and kissed her. The kiss contained passion, for nandini. Emotions,that have been in heart for so long. His kiss had love, words can't explain how much he loves nandini.

While nandini who had just stripped her heart bare in front of Manik, telling him how much he meant to her. Seeing him kiss her with so much passion, so much tenderness tugged her heart.

Manik and nandini broke apart from the need for oxygen, but Manik's need to nandini was more. He needed to be close to her, to make himself believe that this was real. That there love was real. His lips went to her neck and he kissed her. Soon they were kissing each other's lips again.

Nandini's hand tugged at his shirt and he removed it. Manik's hands cupped her cheeks, angling her face while nandini's roamed his torso. Walking a bit backwards, nandini feel on the bed and Manik came upon her , his hands moving slowly down her shoulder and nandini's back arched in need to getting close to him. Manik trailed kisses down her throat and nandini moaned his name.

Manik took a breath and looked into her eyes as if asking for permission and nandini closed her eyes ,saying yes. Soon her top was gone.

That night Manik and nandini made love to each other. Two lovers came together, their actions showing their affection. Manik and nandini became Manan.
-----
Almost morning

Manik wakes up to see himself entagled with nandini. Her head on his chest, his arms around her and there legs wound up. He smiled and kissed her forehead lightly, making sure not to wake her up.

Just at that time Manik's phone,kept on the bedside table, chimes and he looks at it . Manik reads something that changes his expression from peaceful and happy to shocked and bewildered. He messages someone back and upon receiving the reply he looks broken. Looking at nandini once again, he gently gets himself out of her hold. Dressing up he leaves the room.

-------
Morning (9:00 AM)

Nandini wakes up and roams her around in search of Manik. Upon finding the side of the bed cold, she opens her eyes only to find herself alone in the room. After the night she had, waking up alone brought so many frowns to her face, but she willed herself to be optimistic.

Taking her phone in order to call manik, she sees a notification with a message from him. And what she reads is enough to break her heart

M : it's over nandini

------
That's all for today

A lot has happened in this chapter.

So finally nandini said I love you. They came together and became one. And then Manik left

Why do you think this happened? What would have happened to make him leave and break her heart.

So,now the story is going to take a leap. A small one though. And yes Manan are going to be together again very soon .

Do vote and comment .

Precap : it's been a month