chapter 9

Murthy's mansion
Nandini's room

Nandini is sitting on the swings that is present in the balcony of the room. Her room has a very big balcony which can be closed using glass doors but she likes to keep it open.

She was thinking how she will revive the friendship between manik and Aditya. Preeti enters her room and sits on the bed.

P : kiske khyaloon me khoi hai?

N: hmm, nothing just thinking about Manik.

P : oh, see I told you na u both have a chemistry. So what were u thinking about being in his arms or

Preeti tells all this with a teasing tone in her voice but nandini cuts her in between

N : shut up yaar I am serious, aaj I met manik and he told me the reason why they started fighting. I am thinking about my next step.

P : wait wait u met manik. Wah ab to baate aur mulaakate bhi hone lagi.

N : preeti please. Help me na

P : u know nandini I am always there with u. U are my bestie kuch sochte hai tu tension mat le.

N : I think before them jo ye un dono ne apne friends ke alag alag group bana rakhe hai, we need to do something about that.

P : it's not gonna be easy, most of them don't leave a chance to fight.

N : cabir and Shravan don't fight I have seen. About Mukti she is just retaliating if u say something first. Dhruv is calm and composed he is not into all this.alia and Ruhi fight to become the queen bee, they are almost similar to each other, they can actually be good friends. About Harshad I don't know why he hates Manik so much it can't only be because of Adi right.

P: Ya I also don't understand Harshad, what's his take on all of this. Whether even he is a true friend or not.

N : let me make another group and call all our friends except manik and Aditya tomorrow at my house. We need a plan. I need to convince them to be friends.

Nandini creates a group MISSION and sends a message calling everyone at her house at 4 pm.

She then messages Harshad to keep asking busy for three hours from 4 to 7.so that he doesn't get to know about this meeting.

P : Chal don't worry we will see what happens tomorrow. Acha by the way did u see navya's blog.

N : Nahi let me see its name is Gossip coloumn right.

P : yes and it only has two posts, first one is about ur entrance at the college. And the second one is all of us at the Same table at the cafeteria. It already has more than 2000 views and comments. Almost all the students of space are commenting about it. She is already super hit.

N : wow seriously we are not celebrities what has happened to the people, they don't have any other work than gossiping about others lives.

P : jo bhi hai it's very interesting.mai to follow Kar rahi hu. Even Alia and Ruhi are following. Next Kya Kar rahi hai yaar tu. Ivan with navya in this agli post ke baare me bhi sochana hai.

N : yaar had hai. Go goodnight no more gossip for today. And I am sure our lives have so much drama. Agli post bhi Jaldi hi hoogi.

P : OK goodnight.

------
Next morning
Lounge
Murthy mansion

Everyone except for Harshad, Manik and Aditya are present and are curious to know why nandini had called them all here. And about the new group formed last night.