Introduction

CHARACTERS:

Raj malhotra: Asia's top businessman, husband of niyonika and father of Manik malhotra. Loves his family a lot. Family friends with murthy's.Has a good bond with nandini.

Niyonika malhotra : trustee of space. A loving mother to Manik. Good friend of ishita murthy.

Manik malhotra : the handsome hunk, and the most popular boy of space academy. Although is just 19 but still helps his father in the company. All the girls want him and all the boys want to be like him. Lead singer of Fab 5. Loves his friends and his princess a lot. Has rivalry with Aditya murthy due to past issues.

Cabir dhawan: the best friend of Manik malhotra and only person who knows about his past with murthy's except family. Drummer of Fab 5. Likes navya naveli but hasn't told her yet. Prankster of the group.

Mukti vardhan : the evil twin of cabir. Good for her friends and bad for those who who try to hurt her loved ones. Loves Manik like her brother. Knows about his love for princess.

Alia saksena: the Barbie doll of the group. Is a lot into fashion and stuff. Likes dhruv and is in a relationship with him.

Dhruv vedant: the shy boy of the group. Cares about his friends a lot. Loves Alia and is in a relationship with her.

Raman murthy : second Richest person of Asia. And a businessman. Loves his family a lot, but is unable to give enough time to them due to work.

Ishita murthy : wife of business tycoon Raman murthy and run an NGO "save lives". Loves her children and misses her daughter a lot.is also on lot of tours due to work and business.

Shivaay murthy : the eldest son of murthy clan. And also the CEO of murthy industries loves his doll a lot . In a hidden relationship with anika oberoi.

Aditya murthy : the younger son of Raman and ishita murthy. Hot and dashing, the second most popular boy of space academy. In a continuous competition with Manik. Hates Manik a lot due to past issues. Misses his baby sister, his princess a lot.

Venkatesh and Shanno murthy : chacha and chachi of nandani murthy. She is living with them due to certain mishaps of past.

Rishab murthy : cousin brother of nandani .takes care of her a lot.

Nandini murthy : the princess of the murthy clan. A very sweet and bubbly girl. Loves to help people. A little bit self centered but not mean. Has to live with her chacha chachi in America due to past reasons. Loves her brothers and also remembers her childhood best friend Manik.

Preeti singhania : best friend of nandani murthy. Like her soul sister. Knows her in and out. Both share a great bond. Been with her since she moved to America. Her parents are also rich.

Harshad saxena : the third most popular boy of space academy. Brother of Alia. Friends with Aditya murthy because both hate Manik. Tries to use Aditya against Manik.

Ruhi bhalla : friend of Aditya murthy, her parents are business associates of murthy's hence knows them a lot. Has a crush on Adi.

Shravan bhalla : best friend of Aditya murthy. Loves his sister and knows about her crush too. Dislikes Manik just because Manik and Aditya are at loggerheads.

--------

So yes people for now only these are the characters, I will introduce rest as per the story. Please give it a try, this is my first story but I promise it to be a entertaining one.