-Chapter 1

Lin...... No wait, now he's known as Seiji Haruta.

Seiji knew that he hit the jackpot.

After reincarnating to this body, he's been experimenting with this system that he received inexplicably.

Since the functions of this system were similar to most dating sim game systems, he just called it the DS system for short.

What functions were in this DS system?

Any gamer that's played a dating sim game before should know the basics, while each dating sim game has its individual quirks, there are some common things found in most of them.

First, conversation options.

When talking to one of the primary characters, that is to say, a beautiful girl, at various points some conversation options will appear, and one will definitely improve her feelings towards you, one will decrease them, while one is neutral.

Then, there's the conversation memo.

The main character's conversations with everyone else, or the game text, you can check everything again on the dating sim's memo, which meant that Seiji was able to look at the record of his conversations with everyone!

Next, was the ability to check someone's current level of friendship or affection towards you, along with inspecting his own stats.

After Seiji reincarnated, any time he talked to a girl whose appearance was above average, he could see their current opinion of him, and he was also able to check his own stats.

Academics: 5 – Rubbish, with this level you'd be the worst even in elementary school!

Physical ability: 5 – Rubbish, even a loli elementary schooler would defeat you with a single kick!

Art: 9 – Low level, it barely counts as having some minor ability to appreciate beauty, hmph!

Music: 10 – Low level, can understand some popular music, but still basically an idiot.

Communication: 2 – Garbage, trying to communicate with others is like insulting them!

Charisma: 0 – Even a pile of dog poop on the roadside is more attractive.

......

The descriptions next to his statistics were a bit hurtful, but that wasn't important, and because Seiji also retained memories from his new body, he could only sigh that the original Seiji deserved the outcome of choking to death on instant noodles in a tiny apartment.

All his classmates looked down on him, the school bullies picked on him, the prettiest girl in school insulted him, his childhood friend kicked him away, his younger sister slapped him, his older sister forced him to leave home, his adoptive mother treated him coldly...... Okay, these memories are way too painful, Seiji doesn't want to go through them anymore, just remembering it once was painful enough.

With stats, there were also ways to level them up, for example academics could be raised with options like "go to cram school," "study at home," "hire a tutor," and so on, while physical ability had options like "exercise at home," "jog in the morning," "workout at the gym," and so on.

Other than that, there were also CGs and video playbacks, that could replay some scenes of him interacting with girls, it's like a type of album.

But, all of the above isn't really that special.

The last function, the one that Seiji found the most incredible, the most gamebreaking, even if he didn't have any of the above abilities, just with this last ability, he could subvert the entire world.