- Chapter 90

While fighting against the witches, he had his companions perform a sneak attack on the witch's castle.

It sounded simple, but what person in real life could think of such an idea and actually carry it out?

At the very least, none of the karate club members would be able to think of it or pull it off!

Since they were all just normal high school students, all of them would unconsciously view breaking in and entering as illegal!

Not even considering the fact of what to do after entering, just entering would give them a mental roadblock.

But Seigo Harano gave them the answer: go find the homeowner, the twins' father! He obtained their father's permission to enter and break the locks.

Why would their father acquiesce to this type of request? The answer was unexpected but understandable, since even the twins' father was one of their blackmail victims!

Even their blood-related father was one of their victims, proving just how frightening the twin witches were. But precisely for the same reason, they had a critical weakness!

Just as Seigo said, Amami-san would be more than happy to cooperate with him as long as Amami-san received his freedom and was able to regain his self-dignity as a father!

And thus, Seigo's companions assaulted the castle.

What next?

"Okay, even though it wasn't beautiful, at least you succeeded in entering," Seigo continued speaking. "Then... did you find what you were supposed to look for?"

"Of course we did; we're professionals!" The voice on the phone was filled with pride.

"USBs, hard drives, notebooks, pictures... Although they cleverly hid the information, everything might as well been transparent to us professionals! But they have such a scary amount! Are you certain this is really the room of two high school girls!? I feel it's more like the room of a professional spy!?" the voice on the phone energetically commented on what he found. "Even though the room appears so cute on the surface, it had such things hidden beneath... It completely ruined my fantasy!!"

"My apologies; I made you witness something that destroyed your dream," Seigo apologized sincerely.

"I'll accept your apology... Sigh, it was a huge shock for me. But there were interesting things as well, such as panties... No wait—I meant their computer!"

"I feel like I just heard your true inner voice speaking."

"You misheard! I was talking about their computer! My, my, their computer was the most impressive of all—it was loaded with so many defenses! The first barrier was breaking through the password filled with puzzle-like mysteries, but in front of my professional computer skills..."

"Stop! Please skip the professional vocabulary and pretentious acting; our audience is filled with normal people!"

Seigo made a "stop" gesture even though the person on the phone obviously couldn't see him.

"Eh? But then I'll have nothing to brag about."

"Of course there's stuff to say! What was hidden on their computer!? Did you find their online accounts, passwords, and stored information!?" Seigo forcefully retorted.

"Oh, those, of course I got them all! I'm..."

"Professional! I got it—cut to the chase!"

"You're so mean, Harano-kun... Fine, I found and figured out every piece of hidden information on their computer, as well as all their accounts and passwords," the voice on the phone stated in a relaxed manner.