- Chapter 61

Neither Mika nor Chiaki knew that the thoughts that randomly passed through their minds were actually correct.

If only Mika could have connected the dots to the first meeting between Seiji and Natsuya Yoruhana—especially the words Natsuya'd spoken to him—she may have been able to realize the truth after thinking it through.

However, that didn't happen.

Was it that she simply wasn't very bright, or was something unconsciously preventing her from thinking along that direction?

While Chiaki was also aware of their meeting, she only knew that Seiji saved Mika, which led to the president's gratitude and the subsequent invitation to transfer to Genhana High School. She didn't mull over this incident too deeply.

That was because Seiji acted too much like a normal person! He made a living by working, bought ordinary products, and had otaku hobbies... None of these actions seemed befitting of a rich young master!

This was why the two girls only treated their passing thoughts as a joke and didn't think it was really serious.

But, unbeknownst to them, their 'joke' was actually fairly close to the truth.

The trial that Seiji endured continued as the duo brought out even more clothes for him to wear.

Feeling helpless, Seiji was forced to use the excuse of going to the restroom in order to give himself a little break.

The piano music continued to echo throughout the entire store. Listening to such a melodious tune while being in a grandiose store was a form of enjoyment in itself.

Leaning against the guardrail, Seiji peered down at the first floor. He noticed a female musician playing wholeheartedly as a small crowd quietly listened to her in a nearby rest area.

The female musician wore dark red ceremonial clothing. Her hair was wrapped up in a bun, exposing her jade-white, delicate neck.

Seiji couldn't see her face from the angle he was at, but he figured she was probably a beauty.

He relaxed there for a few seconds, enjoying the sight.

At that moment, two girls appeared on Seiji's floor.

"Milady, it's almost time."

"I know. Let's shop for just a little while longer."

An alluring, sultry voice as well as a light and clear voice came within Seiji's earshot.

Seiji suddenly felt as if he'd been struck by lightning.

The original Seiji's memories flooded into him.

Seiji's body trembled, and he almost reflexively turned around in order to catch a better view of the voice's owner. He barely managed to stop himself at the last moment, instead settling for stiffly twisting his head slowly and peeking at them out of the corner of his eye.

He saw two beautiful girls walking past him at the edge of his vision.

There was no mistaking it.

It was her.

Even though he only saw her out of the corner of his eye, that beautiful figure of hers matched perfectly with the person in his memory!

Seiji covered his mouth with his hand in an attempt to conceal his identity as he once again followed those two girls with his eyes.

Those two girls undoubtedly entered the store where Mika and Chiaki were currently shopping at!

Everything was over.