- Chapter 96

Yes, the beautiful blue-haired "girl" was Hoshi Amami wearing female clothing and a wig.

"Hehe, you saw through me as expected..." Hoshi rubbed his head where Seiji had struck him as he laughed and stuck out his tongue.

"Of course I saw through you, idiot!" Seiji struck him lightly on the head one more time.

"Ouch..."

"Then don't do such a thing!! Do you realize that right now I really want to fucking beat you up!!?"

"But Senpai, yesterday you said that you were really looking forward to the classical scene of being confessed to on a rooftop... I just wanted to do something for you." Hoshi was now cradling his head with both hands as he knelt on the floor. Tears began to form in the corners of his eyes.

"Do something for me!? What the hell!? A boy confessing to me like this will leave me with nothing but a bad memory!!! Also, stop acting cute, you bastard!!"

Seiji's roaring rang throughout the entire rooftop, and it seemed to pierce through the heavens.

'Okay, take a minute to calm down.'

...

After a one minute cooling-off period.

Seiji was finally able to calmly face Hoshi, who had now taken off his wig.

"Where did you get these clothes and the wig from?"

"I borrowed them from a classmate in drama club. I later learned that she was an acquaintance of Wakaba-san, so I asked my classmate to contact her, and Wakaba-san helped me..."

"I see."

Seiji's face twitched slightly as he recalled Chiaki's unnatural expression. He felt like he really wanted to beat someone up right now.

It was definitely a plot, damn it!

"Honestly, making me see such a thing in the early morning... I feel like all the energy's been drained from my body."

"But... Wakaba-san said that Senpai would be happy to see such a scene?" Hoshi nervously poked his index fingers and thumbs together, forming a diamond with his hands.

"Chiaki!!"

'There's a witness statement providing concrete evidence. She is hereby judged guilty, and a beating will be administered to Chiaki the next time I see her!'

Seiji clenched his fists tightly. "I wouldn't be happy at all! Even though a trap character can be cute, to me, they're only cute when they're in 2-D!!"

"Oh... How regrettable; I had confidence in myself..."

"What the hell's with saying it's regrettable!? Don't have confidence in yourself in such a strange way!!"

"But this is just how I am."

"It doesn't matter even if it's true! Anyway, didn't you want to become manlier!?"

"Yeah, even though that's the case..." Hoshi smiled. "I'm beginning to feel like being a girl wouldn't be all that bad either."

"Stop! If you dare to continue this, be careful as I'll really beat you up!!!" Seiji forcefully commented.

'I knew Senpai would react like this,' Hoshi thought to himself as he smiled wryly.

'But this is how I really feel, Senpai. There's no way I can finish expressing all my gratitude and adulation towards you. If there's another life, I'd want to turn into a girl... But, right now, in this life, I'm a boy. That's why...'

NEET Receives a Dating Sim Game Leveling SystemOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara