- Chapter 63

In the end, the three of them went to another store in order to purchase a set of suitable clothes for Seiji.

Although Chiaki seemed dissatisfied, time didn't allow for her to continue picking clothes for Seiji, so she could only compromise.

Seiji and Mika both felt that the clothes Chiaki had picked out were pretty good.

After buying herself and Seiji a matching set of clothes, Chiaki also bought some clothes for Mika—despite the latter's vehement protests—and forced Mika to accept them.

After returning home.

Seiji opened the [gifts] option in the system and discovered that he had received 8 points from the clothes Chiaki bought for him in addition to an item card!

[Full recovery card—Encouraging Heart].

According to his system's explanation, this card contained the feelings of beautiful girls who had encouraged him to return to his spirited and energized state again. After using this one-time item card, his physical energy and mental state would be instantly restored to its peak!

'Wow, isn't this the full-recovery medicine... the ultimate potion, Elixir!?'

Seiji widened his eyes in surprise.

Upon closer inspection, it seemed that it wouldn't cure any external injuries he had. Instead, it would restore his physical energy and mental state... but even so, this was still quite powerful!

It was akin to a divine medicine—if he used it at a critical junction!

Seiji considered why this item had appeared. Upon mulling over the matter, he concluded it was probably related to seeing Yui Haruta.

After he saw his sister, both Chiaki and Mika were quite worried about him and even encouraged him. That was why this item had appeared in his [gifts] menu.

'Thank you so much, Chiaki. Mika, you as well... this card must also contain your feelings.'

Seiji truly felt grateful towards the two girls.

In addition to this, 8 points was quite a considerable sum to him. He had now stockpiled 35 points.

[Academics—writing activation card] only required 30 points, and he was now able to exchange for it.

He unhesitatingly made the purchase!

After making the exchange, as usual, a new card flashed into existence. It depicted a moving shadow, which was swiftly writing something while sitting at a desk. The shadow's movements seemed to flow smoothly and beautifully; it flourished its pen majestically with each stroke.

Seiji lay on his bed and observed the card for a little while longer before taking a deep breath. He was bursting with anticipation as he finally used the card.

The card turned into a flash of white light as it pierced into his brain.

Once again, Seiji steeled himself for the uncomfortable learning process...

After an indeterminate length of time, he finally regained consciousness.

'It's still a little painful, but I'm getting used to it.' He rubbed his aching temple as he leaned up from his reclining position and rose from his bed.

Seiji then walked to his desk and took out the thick notebook he used for writing his diary. He seated himself on the chair before he began writing.

The moment his pen touched the paper, a wondrous sensation poured out from within him.

He was able to visualize a scenario in his mind.