- Chapter 4

The dating sim system's options for increasing stats were quite wondrous.

If the conditions weren't fulfilled, the option would be grayed out and unselectable. For example, the "morning jog" option in raising "physical ability," can't be selected unless it's actually morning. But in the morning, it would light up and can be chosen.

If he selects an available option, Seiji will have a strong urge to do what he just chose, and if he forces himself to go against it, the option will turn gray again, and the relevant stat will actually decrease!

On the other hand, if he goes with his urge to finish what he chose, after a certain amount of time, the urge will disappear, and his stat will increase.

To summarize, it was quite a convenient function, suitable for the lazy.

The stat that Seiji wanted to raise most right now, was of course "physical ability." He's off from work today, so it's a perfect time to use his system.

After he returned to his apartment, he chose the option to "exercise at home."

Then, his brain was suddenly filled with an urge to do warmup exercises, and his brain automatically heard a fast-paced "one, two, three, four......," his body automatically started moving, and the only thing he thought about was exercising......

......

"Plop-" Seiji made a sound like he was just coming out of a swimming pool, and in truth his body was completely drenched, sweating all over, with his clothes covered in sweat, with a stinky stench.

After some heavy panting, he took a look at the time.

Whoa, he actually just exercised without resting for three whole hours!

What the hell, this option must be bugged! When he experimented with it before, it wasn't at this level!

What caused the change, is it because his stats were higher than the first time he tried it? Or was it because he was seriously intending to exercise this time?

Seiji couldn't figure out the answer, as he laid collapsed on the floor, unable to move for the time being.

It was quite hard on his body, but the effect was evident, his physical ability stat increased by two points instantly.

Two points wasn't insignificant at all, while his physical ability stat did increase several times when he first started working, but after that it completely stopped increasing no matter how much he worked. And three hours of exercising increased it by two points, it's quite amazing.

If he can increase his physical ability stat by two points every time he exercises, then Seiji will become a super athlete in no time...... it won't be that easy, will it?

After lunch, he took a long nap.

In the afternoon, Seiji used the "exercise at home" option again, and he felt the unstoppable urge to exercise again......

It's now evening.

Mika Uehara spent an especially long day at school, and she finally returned home accompanied by her good friend.

After entering her home, she relaxed all at once, and jumped on her sofa and rolled around on it.

The president was so cool!

After hearing her circumstances and request, the student council president instantly took action, and gave the blondie a severe lecture and warning.

And the result, the blondie didn't appear in front of her all day.

While the blondie's family is quite powerful, they're nothing compared to the president's family, with the president personally warning him, that should be more than enough for him to be obedient.