- Chapter 87

The sound of crying echoed throughout the dojo.

Almost everyone was shocked to their cores by this scene, but it was a different type of shock compared their earlier surprise.

The twin witches... the beautiful, talented girls who never showed their true feelings; the girls that the entire grade secretly feared... were actually crying!?

Not only that, they were crying so wretchedly.

They hugged each other tightly, and both tears and snot flowed out as their bodies trembled.

They lacked their usual imposing mannerism and behavior.

Suddenly, it seemed liked they 'd recalled something as they let go of each other and hurriedly brought out their cell phones... before despair clouded their expressions yet again!

"I set a new password for your cell phones—did you forget?" Seiji stated calmly.

After glancing at him, the twins threw away their cell phones and started crying again as they embraced each other once more.

Everyone was struck speechless by this situation.

Just what exactly was going on!?

Kyosuke Akanishi and all the other karate club members were utterly confused. Chiaki, Mika, and Hoshi began to understand what was happening after they recovered from their shock.

"My sisters..." Hoshi had a complex expression.

"They've been forced to the brink—that's why they've broken down," Chiaki sighed.

While she was surprised at how the twins lost control of their emotions, after thinking about it with a clear head, she considered it to be the natural outcome of facing off against Seiji.

"They're... crying like young children," Mika muttered to herself.

"I... I've never seen my sisters cry like this... The last time I saw them shed tears was so long ago..." Hoshi said in a soft voice.

'From a certain angle, these twins are still children,' Seiji thought as he watched the girls.

Their mental development became twisted at an early age and was never corrected. They grew up abnormally, and their immaturity and weakness was well concealed by their excellent appearance and behavior on the surface.

They were just like a tree that grew up crooked. The treetop was covered with flourishing leaves and branches, but the trunk below had a twisted shape. The moment it met a true thunderstorm, it would break—and expose its weak nature!

Perhaps they deserved some measure of sympathy, but regardless, they weren't children anymore. There was no more room for forgiveness no matter how slight the mistake.

Seiji took his gaze off them and glanced at Kyosuke the club captain before sweeping over the other karate club members with his eyes.

"Since it's come to this, there's no need to hide anything. My request for Rion and Kotomi Amami... was to make them destroy all their own blackmail material on others and change themselves for the better if I achieved victory!"

His loud words temporarily overwhelmed the twins' sobbing and rung clearly in every person's ears.

Blackmail material? Change themselves for the better?

All the karate club members felt another wave of shock surge over them upon realizing what they had heard!

Those like Kyosuke, who were being blackmailed by the twin sisters, quickly understood what it meant!