- Chapter 31

'Ah, that sure felt good!'

Seiji felt like he had exacted revenge as he saw the newcomer lying prostrate on the table. Well, that was the consequence of startling him earlier.

"You want to become like me? Physically speaking, it's a bit difficult... With your body shape, even if you work out at a gym, it's probably impossible to hope for any noticeable effects within a short timeframe," Seiji said in a confident tone. "In my opinion, if you want to change yourself quickly, you should start with your state of mind."

"Senpai..." Hoshi slowly lifted his head with tears in his eyes.

"You think so as well, right? That's why you're working here, isn't it? You're on the right track, but you need to pay more attention to small details. Firstly, you need to change your girlish behavior, and act more spirited. You also need to have more presence."

"Senpai... is right." Hoshi sat up again and wiped his nose as he took out a notepad and diligently wrote down Seiji's advice.

"But... anyway, why do you have those habits of yours? Even if you have the appearance of a girl, your family wouldn't raise you as one, right?" Seiji asked a question that was lingering in his mind while he ate.

Hoshi's hand abruptly froze, and his expression distorted.

"Actually... I have two older sisters, and they're twins..."

Hoshi slowly began to inform Seiji about his family life. He spoke about how his beautiful and excellent sisters "spoiled" him, how his parents just allowed his sisters to do whatever they liked; about the things that always happened to him, his realization of the truth as he matured and his resistance, his sisters' suppression of him, and his desperate struggling...

Seiji didn't pay him much attention at first, but he eventually began to slowly sympathize.

What a life Hoshi had!

To summarize it simply, Hoshi Amami's life was almost identical to that of a capture target from an otome game, minus any 18+ rated portions or anything overly intimate. The only difference was that his sisters only held familial love towards him and placed a huge amount of restrictions on him as well as training him thoroughly.

Although the way in which his older sisters treated him technically counted as spoiling, Seiji strongly felt that these twin sisters were ultra-sadists who were intentionally trying to raise their younger brother into becoming a masochist trap!

What cruel witches they were...

"You've... had such a hard life, Amami-kun. It must have been rough for you." Seiji gave his condolences.

"Senpai-" Hoshi Amami was delighted as felt like there was finally someone that understood him!

His friends and classmates only saw the external beautiful appearances of his twin elder sisters and their excellence. They were even jealous of the "spoiling" he received from them, but none of them knew just how rough his life was.

If possible, I want two sisters that are more normal— Hoshi Amami's very soul desired this more than anything.

"I think you've discovered it at well; you've become like this due to your sisters' training... er, over-spoiling. Uh... how about you live separate from your sisters for a while?" Seiji asked cautiously.

"Even just getting them to agree to let me work took a great deal of effort," Hoshi smiled wryly, "if at all possible, I'd like to live separate from them as well, but... I don't know how. Even if I had some idea they'd be sure to stop me..."