- Chapter 54

"Ex-girlfriend, you say?"

Seiji sat opposite from Chiaki; he was currently seated in a reversed chair, supporting his chin with both hands as he stared directly at her.

"That's right, ex-girlfriend." Chiaki sighed.

"What type of ex-girlfriend?"

"Probably... Exactly the type that you're thinking about."

"Ah, so you swung that way!"

"Well, accurately speaking, I'm actually bisexual." Chiaki also propped up her face with her hands and suddenly revealed a sultry expression: "By the way, I've never had an ex-boyfriend~"

Seiji was rendered speechless by her abrupt display of emotion.

Mika's face slowly began to redden.

"C... Chiaki, honestly..."

"Oh my, was it too much stimulation for our innocent and lovely Mika?" Chiaki chuckled as she looked towards her friend's direction. "That's exactly why I never told you... Well, of course it was also because I didn't want to talk about it."

"I have a premonition; a strong prediction that the following content may be mid-level restricted, or maybe even powerful high-level restricted access content," Seiji said in a mock-serious tone. "So, Mika, go ahead and leave first! Don't mind me; I'll stay behind and take the hit for you... Come, Chiaki! Give me your best shot!"

"Seigo... no, Seiji, your face is distorting!" Mika coldly glanced at the boy who was currently acting slightly idiotic and showing a hint of anticipation for the upcoming steamy topic.

"Haha, it's nothing like that. It's only low-level restricted content; as I was still purer back then, I didn't do anything too overboard." Chiaki rubbed her cheek in embarrassment.

'She really did do it with a girl before!?'

Seiji and Mika both felt like they suffered a serious impact before Seiji began cackling, while Mika's blush deepened even more.

"While I was in middle school, I was at Shimizu Middle School, which was a supposed high-class girls' school that prided itself on its dormitories, discipline, and high grades." Chiaki recalled her past. "When I first began attending there, I was already a rather boyish girl. I didn't want to change myself even in that environment, no matter how the teachers lectured me. Perhaps because it was during my rebellious phase, I turned even more boyish. I was very popular with the girls, so I pretended I was like an actual boy and attempted to get close to them, and... doing some certain things with them."

"Could you add some more details about the last part?"

"Seiji!"

The idiotic boy was forced to close his mouth with a slap to the face.

"That may have been the best time of my life! Middle school girls are so soft and delicious~"

"Chiaki!"

The idiotic girl was also suppressed with a smack.

Judge Mika placed both hands on her hips as she viciously glared at both of her friends.

"Talk only about the important things."

"Yes, ma'am..." Chiaki rubbed her head where she was smacked.

"At any rate, back then, I was basically a girl acting like a boy. In fact, I was a bit of a playboy: I dated various cute girls, doing this and that, and lost myself in their admiration and flirtation."