- Chapter 80

Rion and Kotomi Amami were cowed by his imposing manner.

But either their long-cultivated arrogance or pride was able to support them.

After their negative feelings crossed a certain point, the twin sisters were actually able to calm down.

It was a disadvantageous situation for them, but so what?

They... could deal with it!

"Kotomi, what's he saying? I don't really understand~"

"Rion, this person's saying something idiotic; we don't have anything like what he's describing~"

"Besides, how could we possibly... harm our cute little brother~"

The twins cackled and acted cutely; they'd returned to speaking in this manner as it was only natural for them.

However, in the next second.

"Don't laugh like that."

A light yet icy short sentence pierced through their hearts like an arrow!

Seigo Harano's current gaze was piercing, icy, and distant; it was almost as if... he were looking at two people who had already died!

Rion and Kotomi's expressions froze over.

"Just seeing that disgusting act of yours makes me want to beat you up." Seiji coldly stared at the twins in front of him. "So stop laughing like that."

'Otherwise, you'll die.'

Although this sentence remained unspoken, the twins could almost imagine him saying that out loud.

It couldn't be possible! No matter what, he wouldn't dare do something like kill them... But the look in his eyes confirmed the twins' suspicion!

Their terror resurfaced.

The twins were forced to retract their fake smiles as they exchanged glances and forced the fear back down within themselves.

Several seconds of silence passed.

"Don't make me repeat myself." Seiji broke the silence. "Getting rid of your materials on Hoshi is something you absolutely must do, or else there's no need for further discussion!"

"...Kotomi, I still don't know what he's talking about."

"Rion, I don't know either, since we really don't have such a thing, and we've never done it either."

"Even if we have... we don't have it anymore." They said the last sentence in unison.

Seiji furrowed his brows in displeasure.

"So this counts as your answer?"

The twin sisters didn't reply, and only looked at him calmly.

"Responding in such a roundabout fashion... I get it; you're currently recording this conversation, aren't you?" Seiji calmly stated the truth.

They were seen through.

But that wasn't important; they already anticipated that this little trick would be seen through. The twins still didn't waver.

"If I had come up and started out by insulting you, it would have been perfect for you," Seiji said lightly. "I unintentionally avoided a trap... it seems that I'm quite lucky."

'Lies!' Rion and Kotomi didn't believe him one bit; they felt as if he expected them to record him, which was why he was able to remain so calm.

Recording a conversation and guessing that it would be recorded was only a normal exchange of attacks between them. This wasn't particularly at a high level yet.