Chapter 113

"The holy maiden with divine protection."

This was Shika Kagura’s nickname in her club as well as class.

After witches was a holy maiden… What was all this!?

"Your older sisters are called the ‘twin witches,’ and now you have a fellow club member that’s a ‘holy maiden?’ Hoshi, are you actually the male lead of a dating sim!?" Seiji could make numerous comments on this situation.

Hoshi could hear Seiji chuckling on the other end of the phone.

"Now you mention it, that’s an apt description. I’m just as useless and ordinary as the male lead of a dating sim, so even if there are witches or holy maidens by my side, I won’t be able to do anything," Hoshi spoke as he gazed outside the window.

"But you’re different, Senpai. You’re so gentle and strong, and you possess the power to save others… that’s what a true main character is."

Seiji was rendered speechless.

Should he activate his clown mode again?

No. His energy level for that was depleted and currently recharging.

He could only face this embarrassment head-on.

"I’m no superhero, and I can’t promise that I can do anything… Those were the words that I told her."

"Senpai, humble as always."

"I wasn’t being humble at all, okay! I merely told her the truth. Since I knew nothing about what was going on, of course I couldn’t promise that I could be of any help," Seiji stated the truth of the situation."And even if I knew what was going on… I’m only an ordinary person. There are always going to be situations where I’m powerless."

‘No, Senpai, you’re a hero,’ Hoshi thought in his heart.

"Although you’re humble, gentle, and strong, you aren’t arrogant… You only show your true power when other people need your help.’

Compared to the superheroes in the movies, Senpai was much more like a true hero!

"At any rate, if it’s something I can help with, I’ll do everything in my power. But right now she isn’t telling me anything, so there’s nothing I can do. Although I informed her that I’d wait for her in the park at the same time tomorrow, I doubt she’ll come. So just tell me everything you know about her."

It seemed Senpai was basically telling him that he wanted information on Shika Kagura.

Hoshi smiled at thought of assisting his hero.

"Shika Kagura… Kagura-san transferred to Genhana Middle School earlier this semester…"

Shika Kagura was a middle school second-year student in Year 2, Class 4.

On her first day after transferring in, her self-introduction shocked everyone in class, including the teacher.

"I don’t need friends. Please don’t approach me, please don’t touch me, and please don’t talk to me."

Anyone would be shocked at how calm her words sounded. She even retained that tranquil expression of hers while she was speaking.