- Chapter 27

If this was some sort of mystical fantasy cultivation world, Seiji could just slaughter them all, then wash his hands and walk away without a care in the world. However, this was a modern society. If someone died, it would become a serious matter.

Well, that was unless he had the power to cover it all up, but he didn't.

So, should he knock out all the remaining black-suited men before leaving?

In all honesty, it wasn't a bad idea, and it was the only idea he currently had. He could just pretend to be a masked hero of justice.

But even though he was wearing a mask and he purposefully lowered his voice when speaking, there was still a possibility of his identity being discovered, however unlikely.

Only comics would have a situation where a masked superhero could completely fool everyone about his identity with just a mask and a tightsuit!

There were many ways to find out someone's identity in real life that were difficult to deal with.

And he would prefer to be able to go back to his normal daily life after this...

Seiji remained motionless as he mulled this over in his mind. However, to the remaining black-suited men, after defeating the scarred man with the gun with a single punch, it seemed like he was coldly gazing at them with an aura of danger surrounding him.

All of them believed that after being threatened by a gun, he would completely lose his temper! After all, street fights with and without guns were at completely different levels.

In such a situation, they didn't think it would be strange if the masked boy instantly started thrashing all of them.

Even the bystanders were looking on with bated breath, and they nervously watched what the masked boy would now do...

"Please... please wait!"

Just as everyone expected violence to break out once more, a girl's voice rung out.

It was the curly-haired blonde girl.

"Please... please stop fighting. They've already lost... is it alright if you just let them go?" She nervously begged the boy.

'What's going on?' Seiji looked at the girl with a confused expression that was concealed by his mask. 'Wasn't she the victim? Why was she requesting mercy for these guys? Was she some legendary saint?'

Perhaps she had perceived his doubt as the blonde-haired girl glanced at the black-suited men.

"They... they're all my father's subordinates. This all happened because they were trying to catch me... they were just following orders. I... I know that you were being threatened by a gun, and you must be very angry... but, please believe me—they're actually not as bad as you think..."