- Chapter 14

On his way to the drama club, Seiji secretly checked his system.

In his new [actions] menu, there were several options which included [write a diary], [play basketball], [sing], [dance], [draw], and [work]. Each category required a certain amount of stats as a prerequisite. For example, the [write a diary] option required him to have an academics stat of 15 or higher.

And according to his system's explanation, if he chose options from here, he would obtain action points.

His action points could be utilized in the new [items] menu, where he could exchange them for useful items. For example, there was a [favorability rating increase card], which could be used on a girl. As the name suggested, it would double the rate of increase for favorability rating, and it lasted for one day.

Another choice was the [physical ability—track and field activation card], which had the ability to open up some more specific options available to him in the [physical ability] category as well as giving him a bonus to any track and field activities...

After briefly browsing through his system, Seiji felt rather excited inside. He felt like his system's functions had greatly improved!

Although he could barely restrain his desire to try out the leveled-up system, he still had to visit the drama club.

The drama club had a huge classroom as its clubroom.

"I thought that you would use the auditorium for your club activities."

"The auditorium isn't allowed to be used for just anything, and besides, we don't only perform there."

"Where else do you perform then?"

"Outside, of course. We perform for elementary school kids and kindergarteners as well as performing for the elderly in our community. Sometimes, we also have exchange visits with other schools."

"I see..."

As they chatted, the three of them entered the drama clubroom.

*Wakaba!* A thick book came flying towards Chiaki.

In the blink of an eye, Seiji had moved in front of Chiaki and reached out, catching the book with a loud "thud" sound.

"Eh?"

"What?"

When he returned to his senses, Seiji was briefly surprised at his own superhuman reactions. Even Chiaki, whom he had protected, the girl that threw the book, and all the other students that witnessed this scene were all momentarily stunned.

After several seconds of silence, the clubroom burst out into uproar.

"Wow!" Someone exclaimed in amazement.

"That was so cool! Who is he?"

"That was the first time that the drama club vice-president's book toss attack has been blocked!"

"Amazing! That was just like a scene from a movie!"

One person even started clapping.

Seiji felt really awkward and looked back at Wakaba for assistance, but he discovered that the tomboy in male clothes was blushing slightly.

"I now understand why Mika fell for you..." Chiaki said in a tiny voice.

"What?" Seiji didn't hear her clearly.

"Nothing. Your reactions are quite something."

Chiaki took the book from Seiji's hand with a joyful expression and walked towards the still-stunned brown-haired ponytailed girl with willowy eyebrows and light yellow eyes.