- Chapter 18

It was Seiji's second day after transferring, and the class he was looking forward to the most was P.E., the last class of the day.

He didn't intend to astound everyone in P.E. class, although he could probably do so if he tried.

After playing against the tennis club captain, he had already understood that his physical abilities far surpassed normal students, and that he had the potential to be outstanding at any sport.

So, if he didn't want to stand out, what was his intention?

It was to watch, of course!

Currently, although the weather was slightly chilly, the school hadn't transitioned to its winter uniform yet, so the P.E. class was still using the summer sports uniform.

Heh heh... it should be easy to understand after that explanation.

In Sakura Island, girls wore the same thing as some anime from his previous world—a white T-shirt with bloomers underneath!

Just the thought of all the girls wearing that P.E. class was enough to get his blood boiling!

Witnessing such a sight in 3-D was the apex of any gentleman (otaku)'s desire.

It would be flat heresy to claim otherwise!

The day passed quickly, and it was finally time for the class he had been anticipating eagerly.

Seiji had finished changing at Mach speed, and he was already waiting at the exercise grounds before anyone else.

When the girls had finished changing and came out in small groups, he felt like he was ascending to heaven...

All those lovely white necks and arms.

And all the various-sized breasts that ranged from full to almost nonexistent.

Not to mention the firm, peachy butts that were covered by tight shorts.

Ah... it felt good to be alive!

Seiji put great effort—a truly monumental amount of effort—into hiding the fact that he was almost in nirvana.

It was mentioned previously that compared to Seiji's original world, people had better looks on average, and this world had certain elements which resembled a 2-D world.

This caused Seiji to feel like everything in front of him was a real-life version of an anime, thus causing his heart to pound rapidly.

Due to how moved he was by the heavenly sight, he didn't even notice the fact that someone was stealthily approaching him.

"Harano-kun, you're about to get a nosebleed!"

Chiaki grinned broadly as she placed her hand on Seiji's shoulder.

Seiji finally regained his senses and turned around to look at her.

"Why are you still in the boy's uniform?"

"Oh my, are you disappointed?" Chiaki stuck her tongue out at him and did a sexy pose: "If you want to see me in a girl's uniform, I'll wear it for you if you come to my home..."

"Oh... it sounds like some type of special service—forget about it."

"Sigh, I got rejected again—do I have zero charisma? How about I throw Mika into the deal? She'll definitely agree to show you her sports uniform, and I have plenty of other clothes in my house as well!"

"Don't just sell out your friends like that! And just what type of place is your house!?" Seiji forcefully commented.

Chiaki kept chuckling bawdily.