- Chapter 93

Seigo Harano... was once similar to the twin witches!?

The karate club members had already lost track of how many times they'd been shocked today; they were beginning to feel numb about it all.

Seiji paid no attention to them as he looked over towards Rion and Kotomi again.

The twins seemed incredibly pitiful as they laid there on the mats, their faces swollen after receiving a beating from him.

"Did you see that? Did you hear that? When you lost everything and became ruined, as you fell into the deepest depths of despair. The only people who will help you, and can help you, are those who truly care about you; nobody else."

He no longer showed condescension or contempt; his words were spoken with utter calmness.

He stared at the twins' faces, and he seemed to peer into their very souls. "You relied on blackmail material to threaten and control others and forcefully formed twisted relationships with those around you. You were lost, so you failed to notice how fragile this type of relationship truly was.

"The moment you lose your blackmail material, everything you constructed will have been for naught, and everyone will become your enemy!

"You'll be labeled as 'evil' and attacked by 'justice!' You'll receive a brutal punishment!" Seiji's words rang clearly throughout the dojo, and each and every sentence carried the force of a weighty hammer.

"Actually, you could have had something even better. I'm talking about... true connections with other people. I've told you before that you're actually very fortunate girls: you have parents who love you, a kind and caring brother, you're beautiful and talented, and everyone wants to be friends with you.

"You were born with silver spoons in your mouths. You were gifted with conditions hundreds, even thousands of times better than those twisted ones you created! But you chose to create such fragile, utterly twisted relationships with those around you, bound to collapse and even turn on you in a moment's notice!

"This is akin to abandoning wealth right at your fingertips, and instead choosing to hug a piece of garbage which seems beautiful on the outside!!

"It's foolish... to the extreme!!!"

Seiji looked deeply at the duo, his gaze piercing right into the twins' cores.

Within their hearts, Rion and Kotomi were trembling violently.

"And even though you did such a foolish thing, you took pride in yourselves. You became addicted to adhering to the supposed 'truth of this world,' and unknowingly constructing a kingdom made of trash. Even so, you were still lucky."

"That's because there was still something incredibly valuable by your side: your little brother. Even though you enjoyed teasing, humiliating, and doing other extreme things to him, he still believed in you two, and treated and loved you like his close sisters!"

"Even though you exposed your true selves to him and did even worse things to him, he still... treated you as family!!"

"After you were swallowed up by your own twisted web, hated by your parents, and abandoned by everyone, who will remain distant from you and regard you as an enemy, he stood by your side. When you fell into endless despair with an incomparably cruel situation facing you, and you were being beaten by me, only he stepped forth and defended the two of you!!!"

"If you still don't understand even up to now, then your brains must have become absolutely rotten!!!" Seiji roared in a stern voice.

The twin sisters' expressions became even more pained.