- Chapter 57

"I... I'd like to go running together with you, Kaho... Is that alright?" Karen Miyamoto spoke up cautiously.

"That won't be necessary. Go ahead and get some more sleep, Sister, or prepare breakfast or something," Kaho replied in a disinterested tone while walking past Karen.

"Breakfast's already been prepared." Karen followed her younger sister while speaking in a weak voice.

'Just how early did you wake up!?' Kaho helplessly thought as she failed to think of a suitable retort.

She knew what her older sister wanted, but it really wasn't necessary for her sister to do things to such a degree!

"If it's already finished, then go back and rest."

"But... I want to have a morning jog together with Kaho."

"I already said it's not necessary! Your weight is fine—there's no reason for you to exercise more, so don't tire yourself out needlessly."

After she finished speaking, Kaho began jogging.

"I won't get tired!"

Karen began jogging as well, causing her ample chest to jiggle.

"Kaho... you've changed recently. I'm so happy, and I want to do things together with you..."

"Why be together? We're not little kids anymore!" Kaho increased her running speed.

"This doesn't have anything to do with our age!" Karen also sped up, causing her breasts to bounce up and down even more violently.

"Even though I don't know the reason, my younger sister's begun to make an effort to change herself and is currently working hard. Naturally, as your older sister, I should..."

"That's pointless!" Kaho glared at her sister.

"It has meaning to me!" Karen glared back at her: "It does, to me!"

"You're being unreasonable!''

"Is there something wrong with a girl that wants to be together with her sister!?"

"Karen, don't say something that could be misunderstood as a double entendre!"

"I don't know, I just... I just want to be by your side, Kaho—"

Honestly, what an annoying sister.

A wet glimmer sparkled in Kaho's eyes.

'You're so perfect, so I feel like I'm nobody when I'm standing next to you. But, as a family member, you're the best sister I could ask for!'

"Forget it. If you want to follow me, just come along..."

"Kaho!" Karen was delighted.

"Hey! Don't pull my hand while we're running! Your chest is getting in my way, let go—"

The sisters ran down the street at dawn, into the rising sun...

The end.

The end—what the hell!?

This wasn't a cliché idol drama!

When Kaho arrived at school, she felt fatigued as she'd overexerted herself and spent her "youth" together with her sister earlier this morning.

But she instantly saw someone that could have come right out of an idol drama, which erased all her weariness.

Seigo Harano.

He looked handsome today as usual. It was almost as if he was shining brightly. He walked into the school grounds chatting and laughing together with the tomboy prince Chiaki Wakaba from the drama club as well as the cute and lovely girl next-door-type who was surprisingly innocent, Mika Uehara.