- Chapter 72

Inside the room, the two girls finally calmed down a little and were drinking coffee in silence.

"As I expected—I still... love this coffee's flavor the most." Chiaki smiled gently at Haruka. "The taste of coffee that you personally brewed for me."

"Is that so..." Haruka averted her gaze as her cheeks flushed slightly red.

'Honestly, wasn't this exactly just like before?'

But there was no helping it; even though she knew that she shouldn't, these were her real feelings.

Although she'd tried her utmost to restrain herself and to forget... she couldn't.

That alluringly sweet, dazzling, mesmerizing time she spent together with Chiaki.

It had been like a dream she couldn't wake up from.

Haruka thought that she had gotten over Chiaki after breaking up with her for so long. For the first time, she discovered that she was still hung up on her.

She told herself she brought a male companion in order to prevent Chiaki from getting close to her again. But on closer inspection that was probably... her fear of facing her true inner self.

'How terrible am I...'

Like her classmate outside, Haruka Shimizu also fell into a state of self-loathing.

At this moment, Chiaki took her hand.

Chiaki gently caressed her hand before bringing it to her soft lips and licking gently. As her cute red tongue darted out, she eyed Haruka with a seductive expression.

Haruka's face instantly turned bright red.

That gaze, these feelings... they're so distressing... Her body trembled slightly, half in fear and half in anticipation.

Chiaki used well-practiced motions as she licked every inch of Haruka's fingers, fingertips, back of her hand, and palm of her hand... Without missing a single spot, Chiaki licked her softly and gently, taking her time as if she was tasting an exquisitely fine meal.

As the blue-haired girl's trembling became more and more obvious and her cheeks flamed crimson red, Chiaki gently pulled Haruka into her arms.

Haruka suddenly regained her senses.

"N... No..."

'We've already broken up, we can't...'

However, her resistance was so soft and helpless that it didn't seem like she was resisting at all.

To Chiaki, Haruka seemed like she'd regained her feelings for Chiaki as her eyes were watery, her face flushed completely red, and her tiny mouth was slightly puckered open.

Chiaki brought her face close to Haruka's, then leaned in and kissed her.

"Mmm... Ah..."

After their lips came into contact, they stuck together as they mashed lips.

Haruka felt like all her energy had been drained; she could only allow Chiaki to tightly hold on to her body and let Chiaki do whatever she wanted.

'We can't...' She was shouting this in her heart, but her body had zero strength as she was enjoying this, unable to resist.

Time became a blur to them.

After losing track of time, Haruka finally felt herself being released.

Chiaki licked her lips in an alluring expression that seemed like she was saying "thanks for the meal."

"Wahh... Honestly!" Haruka summoned a sliver of energy and lightly hit Chiaki. "We can't be like this... Your... your boyfriend, isn't he waiting outside for you!?"