-Chapter 2

After he sold everything that he could to the secondhand games shop, Seiji finally received a sum of money that he could pay rent with.

But, it was only enough for the rent, he had hardly any other money, and if he doesn't think of something, he'll run out of money in three days after paying the rent.

The original Seiji truly deserved what he got, his family originally gave him enough living expenses for half a year's worth of rent and food, but this guy wasted it all in two and a half months, he didn't even consider what would happen if he didn't have money to buy food!

If Seiji wants to comment on the previous person's ridiculous actions, he could go on and on for three consecutive days and nights...... Let's just forget about it.

The original Seiji stopped going to school ages ago, Seiji didn't intentd to go back to school either, right now he's completely free every day, so let's find a job first, and make enough money so that he doesn't starve.

Honestly, there are various methods to obtain money through saving and loading, but Seiji didn't intend to use his cheat that way, he didn't want to wantonly use his power.

So, he decided to get a job, but with such a fat body that knows no skills, what could he do? If he goes to a place like a restaurant, any normal manager probably wouldn't hire him.

Seiji thought for a while, and finally got an idea.

Close by was a street filled with businesses, and there seemed to be quite a few stores employing people to stand in full body costumes to attract customers, and Seiji felt like this job would be suitable for him.

After all, you wouldn't be able to see him!

His fat body, low attractiveness, the wretched atmosphere around him, as long as he's hiding inside a full body costume, none of that will be a problem!

These costumes only contain children's dreams, not a fat otaku!

But, can he obtain a job?

Well, in his previous life he already passed the tests to become a government worker, so Seiji felt like he should try.

But at the first store he was rejected instantly, where was his resume?

Even a job like this needs a resume...... fine, he'll return home and prepare one.

Then, the second store wasn't hiring.

The third one wasn't either.

The fourth store......

The store was just putting up a sign to hire a costumed employee!

And the store manager was a great beauty!

"Oh my, just when I put the sign up, someone already came."

The woman was around thirty years old, slightly foxy, with permed brown curly hair and a majestic chest, and she dressed like an office lady, with form-fitting formal clothes, a short skirt, black stockings, high heels, her entire body was oozing with sex appeal.

Especially when she clasped her hands against her chest, the moment where her chest was jutting out, it almost caused Seiji's lower half to have a reaction.

If this had been the original Seiji, he probably would have started sexually harassing her already.

Seiji forced himself to control his expression, without exposing even a hint of being a lowlife - that would be a destructive amount of disgust.

The woman took his resume and looked at it for a minute.

"You're still a high school student, so why are you applying for this full-time job here?"