- Chapter 37

A heavy atmosphere permeated the air.

A showdown between the twin witches and the destroyer of clubs was about to begin... Even though a 'showdown' sounded rather immature, everyone here could detect that they were clashing with each other through their imposing manners.

That was right—imposing manners.

Of course, the twins' beauty and intelligence was already well renowned, which naturally led to them becoming arrogant and haughty. This caused them to unconsciously emit an aura of disdain.

Nevertheless, as for Seiji... the three people chatting happily with him moments ago were all astonished; as he stood in front of Hoshi, his imposing manner seemed no weaker than the twins' at all!

Mika inadvertently reminisced about the time when he courageously stood in front of her, protecting her from that scumbag blondie.

Chiaki recalled back to when he caught the book thrown at her when she took him to visit the drama club.

Hoshi remembered the charismatic figure that coaxed the crying child during the store's busiest period.

They all instantly understood one thing.

Seiji Haruta... or Seigo Harano was this type of person.

Normally, with his friends, he would chat naturally, so nobody would feel anything. In actuality, his true essence was actually that of a... hero!

He wasn't a hero from a movie that performed glorious deeds. He was an ordinary one who would help the struggling people around him and even stand up for and defend those in danger... a brave and resolute person.

It wasn't possible for such a person to have a non-imposing manner!

His usual casualness was merely an illusion!

The hero within him was always present, but it only appeared when it was needed.

That was what the three of them were secretly thinking.

The twin sisters squinted at Seiji.

"Hey, Kotomi, it seems like he'll be difficult to deal with."

"Yep, Rion, he seems different from all those good-for-nothings we met before."

The boys their age that they had previously met were always affected by their beauty in some way—either obviously or beneath the surface. Some pretended to be calm, while others were gentlemanly; some were arrogant and haughty, while others were hypocrites...

Even though the boys' appearances and behaviors would be different, none of them were different in their disgusting essence.

Lust, the naked desire to have sex—that was what boys... what all boys lived for!

The twins firmly believed this because they'd observed it countless times.

Even their father and younger brother were no exception to this rule. But as they were family, their target wasn't the twins.

Men were all the same... disgusting perverts.

That was why they were always able to deduce their true motives.

But... it seemed that they'd encountered... a rare one?

"Kotomi, is this our first time? Seeing someone so strange?"

"Rion, I think so. This junior of ours is really strange."

From the very start, they used their deductive abilities to the utmost.