- Chapter 28

[Bullet Time]... Just the name of this technique made it sound like a godly ability.

Filled with expectation, Seiji opened up a more detailed description of the ability.

[Limit break technique—Bullet Time]... According to the system, after he had exchanged for this card, his body would awaken an ability that could reach the limits of human potential.

Specifically, in dangerous situations, such as when he was threatened by gunfire or about to be run over by a car, all the limiters on his body's physical ability would be removed, and he'd enter an adrenaline rush mode. This would slow down his perception of time, which would enable him to make ultra-fast reactions in order to avoid imminent danger.

A godly technique! This was definitely a god-level technique, and most importantly, it was a life-saving ability!

Seiji wanted it more than anything.

Even though he had the cheat-like ability to save and load, he was greatly concerned about what might occur if he died before he had a chance to load!

What would happen if he suddenly died before he could load? Would he automatically load the newest save file, or would he truly die? He didn't know, nor did he wish to experience the truth. After all, what if he died for real?

So, it could be said that this was currently his only weakness.

Due to this, when he had noticed that the scarred man intended to take out a gun, he instantly decided to load. He had managed to time it perfectly, so that he was able to knock the gun away before the scarred man could react and fire!

But what if he didn't see it coming? For example, if an enemy was sniping at him from a long range...

Also, what about getting poisoned? Or being ambushed while he was asleep? If he thought about it carefully, there were actually numerous situations that were difficult to deal with.

After he had considered all the possibilities, this [Bullet Time] ability seemed even more valuable.

Even though it wasn't powerful enough to guarantee complete safety, it was probably adequate for dealing with many dangerous situations that he wouldn't be able to deal with otherwise.

It was time to buy! He absolutely must exchange for it!

The price for it was... 75 points! And this was after the system gave it a "one week only" discount! The original price... was an incredible 150 points!

As expected of a [limit break technique]... It seemed that being able to push a human body to the utmost limits wasn't cheap at all.

"I just received 15 points, and with a bonus of 10 points, that's 25. So I need to earn 50 more points in a week in order to buy it while it's on discount." Seiji murmured to himself.