Chapter Twenty-Eight: Netherlands vs. Andorra

Elena was a little relieved that Roxanne, Nemanja and their twins had flown out to watch the Netherlands play Andorra with her; she didn't like the idea of being left alone with Robin's family. 

Elena's relationship with José Ras had only worsened over the next few days after Robin's talk with her; she wasn't even going to give Elena a chance and Allison's insistence that they made wedding plans didn't help. 

"She really doesn't like you, does she?" Roxanne noted spotting the glare that José Ras was giving to Elena, she was surprised that José Ras had such a problem with Elena when she didn't really know the brunette. 

Elena ignored her as she settled Dina on her knee while Nemanja and Bob talked about the game; she was a little nervous and she knew that the Netherlands would be fine against a team like Andorra. 

"Nope, it's gotten worse since my mother called," Elena revealed making Roxanne sigh and offer her friend a reassuring smile, Shaqueel who was sat next his step-mother clapped his hands as Robin warmed up for the match. 

Roxanne shifted Eva on her lap as she glanced at her husband who was holding Jayden and she knew that she was lucky with how well she got along with Nemanja's parents; suddenly there was a loud chattering before two women entered the private box. 

Roxanne looked at Elena who shrugged since she didn't know who they were but they did look sort of familiar; José Ras smiled as she stood to greet the two women, pleased to see them since it had been a while. 

"Lilly, Kiki, it's so nice to see you," José Ras greeted hugging the two women, Elena swallowed as she realised that the two women where Robin's younger sisters; she could only imagine what José Ras had told them about her. 

Roxanne offered her reassuring smile when Lilly looked at Elena; she tilted her head before she stepped towards the brunette; she was actually surprised to see that Elena wasn't how her mother described her.

"You must be Elena, I've heard so much about you," Lilly greeted making her younger sister Kiki, look at the brunette; between their mother and brother, the two had heard a lot about the woman in front of them. 

However José Ras hadn't said anything nice about their new sister-in-law, the two sisters were curious and they wanted to know what all the fuss was about. 

"That's me," Elena squeaked making Kiki smile softly as she approached her sister-in-law, the younger van Persie sister didn't really believe what her mother had told her about Elena. 

Kiki wanted to make her own judgement on the woman that clearly made her older brother very happy, he was always talking about Elena and he had never been this way with Bouchra at any point in their relationship. 

"Don't worry, I'm the nice one," Kiki comforted while Lilly rolled her eyes at her sister but she knew that she was just trying to make the situation less awkward; everyone knew that José Ras wasn't a big fan of Elena. 

José Ras frowned watching her two daughters talk with Elena and she had a feeling that by the end of the match, she would be the only one to see that the Londoner was after Robin's money. 

José Ras sat in her seat, she didn't know why she was the only one that could see that Elena was nothing but trouble and she was only going to hurt Robin. 

The game was soon underway, Lilly and Kiki seemed taken with Elena as they got to know her; they even spoke with Roxanne until the game had begun while their mother tried to bad mouth Elena. 

"Let me handle it," Elena pleaded with Roxanne while she glared at José Ras after the woman had mentioned that Robin had given Elena a bank card to access his account and how she was probably wasting all of his money.