Chapter Sixty-Seven: The Bachelor Party

Elena smiled watching Robin prepare for his bachelor party, she knew that he was nervous about leaving her and the children alone; she had been the same for her night out. 

"Go have fun," Elena insisted making Robin look at her and sigh wrapping his arms around her; there wasn't long left to their wedding and he couldn't wait to show the world how much he loved her. 

"If you need me," Robin murmured making Elena smile at him before she kissed his lips, she knew that he wanted nothing more than to spend time with her before their wedding but none of his friends were going to let him skip out on his stag party. 

"We'll be fine... now go and have fun," Elena said reassuring him, Robin sighed as he heard someone trying to use the doorbell to ring Glory, Glory Man United. 

The couple rolled their eyes as they pulled a part, Elena moved to check on Arabella while Robin headed downstairs to open the door to the Scouser and the others so they wouldn't wait the little girl. 

"We really should remove that bell," Elena said moving to comfort Arabella, who had been asleep until the doorbell had rang; the brunette picked up her little girl while Robin looked at her worried. 

He wasn't sure that he wanted to leave his wife alone for the evening while he was dragged out by his friends for his Bachelor party; he'd rather spend the evening with Elena and the children. 

Heading downstairs, Robin opened the door to find most of the Man United players were already outside with a couple of his old Arsenal friends.

"Come on van Persie, we haven't got all night," Wayne called looking at his watch impatiently; it was clear to see who had organised the night out and it made the Dutchman a little worried. 

Elena grinned appearing next to Robin and kissed his cheek as she held Arabella close, she had already warned Wayne about taking her husband anywhere near a strip club; something that had Coleen glaring at her husband making him promise that it wasn't on the agenda for Robin's Stag Party. 

"I'll see you in the morning," Elena said as Robin looked at Arabella, he smiled softly as he pressed a kiss to the little girl's head before he kissed his wife's lips. 

Jack and Theo smiled as they realised that Robin was happy with Elena; they had worried that when they saw the couple again that they wouldn't be after their drunken marriage but it was clear that the couple couldn't be happier with their lives.

***

Robin groaned when he realised that he had been brought to a strip club, he glared at the younger footballers who he knew would have thought that this was a good idea for his last night out before he got married. 

Wayne shifted nervously, Coleen wouldn't be happy if she learnt that he had been brought to a strip club; after the allegations of infidelity he had avoided places like this as if they had the plague. 

The group took their seats, they sat and talked for a while between themselves while the married footballers talked between themselves and avoided looking at the strippers. 

However, it wasn't long until Ryan Tunnicliffe called over one of the blonde strippers, who was dressed in a skanky school girl outfit; Robin glared at Ryan, he knew that the younger footballer didn't have a good taste in women. 

"Hello, boys who's the lucky groom tonight," she purred biting her finger in an attempt to look sexy; Robin felt sick, he couldn't bring himself to even find her attractive, he loved Elena and he only wanted her. 

The footballers pointed at Robin, who glared at them while the stripper smirked as she recognized him; a sudden look of lust filled her eyes as she eyed Robin. 

"Well someone has been a naughty boy so let's discuss what I'm going to do to you right now," she said seductively starting to shake her ass in Robin's face; her skirt was so short that you could see her G-string. 

Robin looked away while Wayne stared up at the ceiling, it was clear that the only people enjoying this were the younger footballers.

The blonde moved and climbed onto the pole in the middle of the stage and started to spin around, Nemanja frowned as he looked at Robin; both of them wishing they were anywhere but here. 

It was at that moment that the stripper took her clothes off making the younger players whistle in excitement; Robin put his hands over his eyes and avoided looking at the stripper as he thought about Elena. 

"You look like you're enjoying yourself. How about we go to the detention room and give you some discipline?" the stripper said climbing down from the pole and took Ryan's hand then led him to one of the back rooms. 

Robin shook his head as he glanced at Nemanja and Wayne, who seemed to be having the same idea; the three stood up and were quick to leave the strip club followed by several other members of the team. 

For those of them that had daughters, it was clear to see that being in a strip club unsettled them; they hated to think of what the strippers' parents thought of them doing such a thing. 

"Let's not mention this to our wives," Rio said making everyone nod their heads in agreement, if they were lucky enough to not have been pictured near the strip club then they weren't going to let their wives know of this horrible trip.

***

Robin chuckled staggering into his hotel room with Wayne and Nemanja holding up, they dumped the Dutchman on the bed and rolled their eyes as he started to talk about Elena again. 

"You know... she is the best thing that has ever happened to me, I really do love her," Robin rambled making Wayne chuckle and Nemanja shake his head as Rio popped his head into the hotel room; he raised an eyebrow at Robin who was still rambling on about Elena. 

"She's amazing in bed as well, she knows just how to make me..." Robin started to say before Nemanja covered his mouth while Rio and Wayne laughed; the Dutchman looked a little confused about why he had been stopped talking about his wife. 

"We don't need to hear about that," Nemanja mused with a smile while Wayne grinned at the idea of what they could have learnt if the Serbian hadn't stopped Robin from talking; the Dutchman nodded his head franticly and smiled idiotically. 

"I love her... I think the world would end if she wasn't mine," Robin announced tilting his head making his friends still as they remembered how he attempted to take his life; it was something that they never thought would haunt them but it was. 

Robin licked his lips as he watched his team-mates; he knew what they were thinking about and he felt bad that they even had to think about it. 

"I won't do that again... I promised Lena," Robin murmured making Nemanja nod his head; he hated to think what Robin or Elena would do if they lost the other one, they were like two sides of one coin, destined to be together and unable to be without the other.