Chapter Sixty-Two: Arabella van Persie

"Arabella Roxanne van Persie," Robin mused holding his newborn daughter in his arms, he couldn't believe that he was actually holding her in his arms; he couldn't believe how fast the last nine months had gone. 

Elena smiled at him tiredly, she couldn't take her eyes off the sight at Robin holding Arabella in his arms; she weighted a healthy 6Ib 8oz and the couple couldn't have been happier that their daughter was perfectly healthy after everything that had happened. 

Robin grinned at his wife holding Arabella close, he just loved looking at their newborn daughter and she was just so perfect; he wanted nothing more than to have a moment with them before everyone came inside. 

"She's beautiful," Robin mused before he handed Arabella back to his wife, he smiled kissing Elena again as he sat down on the hospital bed next to her; he adored all of this and he couldn't wait to show Arabella off. 

A knock at the hospital door made the couple look up before Coleen and Wayne entered with smiles on their faces at the sight of the couple and their newborn daughter; they had known that it wasn't going to be long before everyone would come to see them. 

"How are you?" Coleen asked softly moving to the couple's side, she knew only what Roxanne had told her when she had appeared in the waiting room and announced the birth of Arabella to the group that had gathered to welcome the newborn to the world. 

"I'm fine," Elena replied making Coleen nod before she moved to look at baby Arabella, the Scouser cooed as she looked down at the little girl; she couldn't wait to have her own in four weeks' time especially when she knew what the end results would be. 

"She looks like you Lena... lucky thing, imagine if she'd looked like you Robin," Wayne teased joining at his wife in looking at the newest member of the van Persie family, she was adorable and looked so tiny cuddled in her mother's arm.

Elena had changed into maxi kaftan after she'd had Arabella, there had been quite a bit of mess when the newborn had come into the world and Elena was grateful for Robin's help in changing her clothes. 

It had been a little difficult especially with the cramps that she'd have after giving birth, Jessica had told her that it was her body's way of recovering from having Arabella. 

"How does it feel to be a mummy?" Wayne asked curiously making Coleen look at him while Elena rolled her eyes at his question, he was adorable sometimes. 

Robin chuckled amused before he looked down at Arabella, who was looking up at her parents; he brushed his fingers gently through the small tuft of her that sat on top of her head. 

"I was already a mummy... I have Shaqueel and Dina," Elena said making Robin grin at the thought of their other two children; he couldn't wait to introduce them to their baby sister. 

Wayne rolled his eyes before Nemanja and Roxanne entered the hospital room making Coleen grin as she looked down at Arabella who was holding her mother's finger. 

"Congrats," Nemanja said patting Robin on the back while Roxanne moved to coo over Arabella with Coleen, she hadn't seen the newborn since the birth and she was all cleaned up now. 

"We announced the birth of Twitter... so be prepared for the media backlash when you leave," Robin murmured making Nemanja and Wayne nod watching their wives coo over Arabella; the two men knew that in a few weeks this would be them again.

***

Shaqueel tilted his head as Robin set him on the hospital bed next to Elena, the little boy's eyes were focused on the small bundle that his step-mother held; Robin settled Dina next to her brother before he spoke. 

"Shaqueel... Dina... this is your new baby sister Arabella," Robin introduced with a smile moving to sit next to Elena on the hospital bed hoping that everything was going to work out now; he wanted the children to all get along. 

Shaqueel moved closer and smiled at his new baby sister, he couldn't believe how small she was; he peeked at his parents before turning back to the baby in Elena's arms. 

"Hello Ara," Shaqueel said making Robin smile as he watched his eldest two children interact with the newborn, he couldn't believe how perfect his life had worked out. 

Robin had three children that he loved and a wife that he adored, he didn't know what else that he could ever want; he wanted nothing more than to enjoy his time with his family and he was so happy that everything was going well for them. 

"She's so small," Shaqueel whispered in awe making Elena and Robin smile as the little boy admired his baby sister with Dina, the couple couldn't believe that they were so blessed that there was nothing wrong with their little girl after all the stress that Elena had been through while she was pregnant. 

"That's because she's new... she'll get bigger," Elena explained making Shaqueel nod while he continued to watch his new little sister, it was clear that Arabella was completely adored by her siblings. 

José Ras poked her head into the hospital room, her eyes lighting up at the sight of her son and his family before she stepped into the room followed by Allison, who grinned at the sight of her first biological grandchild. 

"How are you?" Allison asked her daughter moving to her side while José Ras hugged Robin, she hadn't really seemed him since the news had broken that he'd attempted to take his own life.

"I'm fine... a little sore but I'm okay," Elena replied making Robin look at her concerned, she rolled her eyes at him knowing that he wanted her to be as comfortable as possible after what she had done. 

Allison nodded understanding before she cooed at the sight of her granddaughter; she couldn't believe that the little girl was here and that everything was working out so well. 

"She's beautiful," Allison cooed making José Ras look at her as the older brunette commandeered the newborn from her mother; Robin rolled his eyes as his mother hurried over to fuss over Arabella. 

Robin turned his attention to his wife who was being cuddled by Shaqueel and Dina; he wondered why she hadn't mentioned that she was hurting. 

"Robin..." Robert said appearing with David, the two men looking confused since they couldn't find Allison and José Ras; however the cooing as they entered the room solved their problem. 

They were meant to come and see their new grandchild together, he had expected them all to come in together but apparently their wives had a different idea. 

"I thought we were meeting in the reception?" David asked confused looking at his wife, he had thought that they would be all here to see the baby for the first time and he knew that this was all going to be okay. 

"Shh... come meet your granddaughter," Allison insisted waving a hand at him and not even looking at her husband making Robert chuckle as David moved over to his wife and José Ras. 

Settling next to Elena, Robin watched while their parents cooed over the newborn that was in Elena's arms; he couldn't imagine how this could have all worked out if Elena hadn't come into his life.