Chapter Sixty-Six: The Bachelorette Party

Elena chewed on her lip as she finished getting ready for her hen night, she couldn't believe how much had changed in the last few weeks; her wedding was now only a week away and everything was in place. 

Roxanne had given birth to a little boy Joseph Robin Vidic in the second week of June; something that had been welcomed within the team, especially after Arabella and Julianna had been born. 

Looking at herself in the mirror, Elena smoothed out her cream lace trim dress that she had paired with black heels; she was a little nervous about going out for the night even if Robin had insisted. 

"Are you sure that you'll be okay?" Elena asked, she really didn't want to leave the children and Robin for tonight but it was her hen party and there was no way that Lydia would let her miss what she had planned with the others for tonight. 

"We'll be fine, you enjoy tonight," Robin reassured smiling at his wife, he couldn't believe that in a couple of weeks' time it would be their first wedding anniversary. 

Elena looked at Robin as she finished getting ready, she had no idea what her friends had planned for her tonight but she had a feeling that it would be memorable. 

"Besides it's been ages since you've been able to go out," Robin mused settling Arabella down in her cot, he couldn't believe that she was over two months old now. 

Cookie tilted her head watching Robin settle Arabella into her cot, the puppy had become completely attached to the little girl since she had come home and it was clear that she was acting like a guard dog when it came to Arabella. 

Before Elena could say anything, the doorbell rang making the brunette sigh as she collected her black clutch bag; Robin smiled at his wife as she kissed his lips, he knew that she deserved a night out after the last few months.

***

Stepping into the restaurant where the group would be enjoying a three course meal, the group of women were all talking about the upcoming wedding. 

Elena rolled her eyes sitting down, this was their first stop of the evening and it was clear that Lydia had a lot planned for tonight. 

Roxanne grinned as she sat down next to Elena, it was surprising how well everything had fallen into place for tonight; they hadn't even run into any trouble with the paparazzi yet. 

"So how's everything coming for the wedding?" Roxanne asked she felt a little out of the loop since she'd had Joseph and she had missed having time with her friends. 

Elena looked at her and shrugged, Lydia had told her that everything was in place and she had a feeling that she had nothing to worry and that her wedding would go well. 

"You'd have to ask Lydia, she being a little secretive about most of the plans now," Elena murmured making Roxanne laugh and nod her head, she knew that once Lydia got started then there was no stopping her. 

Coleen grinned sitting next to Roxanne; the three of them hadn't seen much of each other since they had chosen Elena's wedding dress. 

"I can't believe that you're getting married again next week," Sofia teased making Elena nod her head as she sipped on her water, she couldn't believe that she'd been married nearly a year. 

"I know... it's seems like only yesterday that you and Robin arrived here in Manchester," Stacey said making a couple of the others nod their heads in agreement, the last year with Robin and Elena had been eventful and they didn't know how much the two had come to mean to them.

***

After the meal, the girls headed out to a local night club where they would be spending the rest of the evening; Elena had to admit that Lydia had gone all out on this. 

"I have a feeling we'll be very hung over tomorrow," Rebecca sang making Sofia giggle and nod her head, it was clear that they were all going to be very hung over tomorrow; Coleen laughed as she stumbled back into her seat. 

"I believe it's time for a toast," Lydia called sinking back into her seat while a waiter brought over some champagne; Elena licked her lips wondering how long it would be before they were all completely drunk. 

"I'll start... Elena, I'm happy that you and Robin came to Manchester, you're one of the family and you've made it even more complete than it was before," Coleen said making a couple of the others nod their heads in agreement. 

Elena blushed and looked away from her friends, she still hated being the centre of attention; though she had learnt to deal with it slightly after marrying Robin because of the media attention but it wasn't something that she enjoyed. 

Suddenly Lydia grinned spotting someone in the distance making Elena look at her before she turned around to see a man dressed in a kinky police officer outfit coming towards them. 

"You didn't?" Elena hissed wondering what her best friend had been thinking when she had organised this; Coleen and Roxanne frowned realising what Elena had. 

The man stopped at the table and lifted one leg onto the table and started air humping, he looked around the table before he spoke; he looked around the table trying to spot the bride. 

"So which one of you is the lucky bride?" the officer asked making Elena glare at Lydia who was grinning like a Cheshire cat before she pointed to her friend knowing that everything was going to be fine.

Roxanne wondered what the maid of honour had been thinking when she organised this; Elena was married to Robin van Persie, if the paparazzi got a hold of this then they would have a field day. 

The man pulled out his baton and smirked at Elena, who looked like she wanted to die; she couldn't believe that her friend had gone and done this when she'd asked her not too. 

"Well honey you're going to be lucky tonight because Officer Sexy is going to rock your world," he said starting to hump in her direction. It wasn't long before he had started to strip and Elena wondered what would happen if someone got any pictures of this and handed them to the papers. 

The stripper ripped off his G-string and started to spin his member in circles making Elena close her eyes and cover them with her hand as he put his hands on the back of his hand and started to bounce his dick up and down. 

"Is there something wrong honey?" the stripper asked after a few moments as he realised that Elena wasn't even looking at him instead she was focusing on the floor. 

"I'm going to be faithful to my husband and not watch you fling your penis around. Sorry but I'm pretty sure one of my friends would be happy to get laid tonight," Elena said making Lydia pout annoyed while Coleen and Roxanne sighed in relief that Elena had put an end to that. 

"Okay so which one of you lucky women would like to get down with Officer Sexy," the stripper asked making everyone point at one of Elena's old high school friends, who had arrived that day for the Bachelorette party. 

The stripper took her hand and led her away, leaving the rest to enjoy the night; Elena didn't know what it was but she had a feeling that Robin's bachelor party would have something similar to what had happened at hers. 

However she doubted that he would have any interest in a stripper when he had her and the children.