Epilogue: Honeymoon with the Family

Wading into the cold ocean water Robin grinned to himself, it had been several days since his second wedding to Elena and the family were currently enjoying a holiday together in Formentera. 

Robin stopped as he reached his wife's side and carefully lifted Arabella out of her mother's arms; Shaqueel and Dina were nearby splashing in the water under their step-mother's supervision. 

Elena was wearing a black underwired tankini top and bikini brief which hugged her figure; Robin had problems keeping his thoughts innocent while the children were around. 

Arabella pouted as she was lifted away from the water, making Robin chuckle as Elena moved to check on Shaqueel and Dina to make sure that they were okay; the couple had recently discussed maybe having another child when Arabella was a little older. 

Something that thrilled Robin to no end as he thought about Elena carrying another one of his children; he smirked as his wife returned to his side and kissed his lips softly. 

"What are you thinking about?" Elena asked as Arabella reached out for her mother, the brunette smiled softly taking her daughter back into her arms; Robin shook his head before he kissed Elena again knowing that they could talk about it later. 

Looking at her husband for a moment before Elena shook her head and started to move back to their beach towel and sun loungers so that she could get Arabella out of the sun. 

Robin watched her walk away for a moment, then he turned his attention to Shaqueel and Dina; he still couldn't believe that she was really his wife and this was all real. 

It wasn't long before Robin returned to Elena's side with Shaqueel and Dina to find his wife and youngest daughter building a sandcastle, he couldn't believe that Arabella was already three months old.

"Robin... why don't we head back to the villa?" Elena suggested, she could already sense that it was getting too warm for the children and she didn't want to risk over heating Arabella. 

The last thing that Elena wanted was for something to happen to their children in the hot sun, she peeked up at the sky and knew that it wasn't going to get any better until later that evening. 

Robin looked at his wife and slowly nodded his head before offering to take a fussy Arabella from her; she smiled moved to quickly pull on her black beach dress so they could get going. 

Shaqueel and Dina started to pack up their things, it was starting to get really hot and the two children wanted nothing more than to get out of the sun for a while. 

Robin bounced Arabella in his arms as he watched over his family, he would do anything for them and he knew that Elena was his soul-mate; the one he was meant to spend the rest of his life with.

***

After settling Arabella down for an afternoon nap, Elena smiled spotting Robin, who was tidying away the plates that he had just washed; they'd enjoyed a nice lunch after the beach and the children had tired themselves out. 

Robin smiled looking his wife as she moved into the kitchen, Robin pulled her into his arms and kissed her softly; the two of them were lucky that their three children had fallen asleep allow them time to spend on their own. 

"You look simply beautiful Mrs. van Persie," Robin murmured holding her close, he grinned as their song came onto the radio; they had danced to I'm Yours by Jason Mraz for their first dance and they couldn't stop smiling. 

They couldn't believe that they had been together a year now, they kissed softly as Robin held Elena close to his chest; he rested his head against hers as they danced to the song. 

"I was thinking... maybe this time we should have a boy," Elena mused making Robin nod his head, he didn't care what they had next as long as the child was healthy that was all that mattered to him. 

The couple were silent for a moment before Elena pulled back slightly and looked up at her husband, a smile gracing her face as his hands moved down to her hips; he loved having a moment like this when they could. 

"You know I love you," Elena said making Robin look at her and nod his head, she grinned at him as she pushed herself up onto her tip toes and kissed him; the Dutchman held his wife close, wondering what she was up to.

Pulling back slightly, Elena stepped away from Robin, who frowned as she moved away from him; he watched her confused until she reached for something in her bag and handed something to him. 

Robin stared shocked wondering how long she had been keeping this from him, a smile formed on his face making Elena nod her head as she watched him look at her. 

"You're pregnant?" Robin asked making the brunette nod her head as he moved to take the pregnancy test from her, he couldn't believe that he hadn't noticed that she was pregnant again. 

Elena smiled at Robin as he looked at her in wonder, she knew that things had been tense but she actually couldn't believe that they had somehow managed to fall pregnant a second time. 

"Four weeks," Elena confirmed making him grin realising when he had gotten her pregnant; it had been the night that they had heard that Ewan would be spending the next ten years in prison. 

"So a little boy or a little girl?" Elena asked making Robin chuckle pulling her into another kiss, he couldn't believe they were having a baby so soon after having Arabella. 

Robin pulled back slightly looking at his wife, he didn't care what they had but he couldn't have been happier right now; he didn't even care that they had fallen pregnant so soon after the last.

"I love you so much," Robin said resting a hand on Elena's flat stomach, the thought of it expanding again with his child making him grin at how she would look. 

Elena rolled her eyes watching him, this was their happy ending and that was all that mattered to her; they had their wonderful family that was going to get bigger in eight months time.

THE END.

###

Author's Note: 

Thanks to everyone that read, commented and rated this story. I couldn't have done it without any of you.

Please check out MrsVidic's story A Footballer's Daughter which features characters from my story and tells the story of Roxanne Vidic.