Chapter Thirty-Three: Shocking Matters

Roxanne sighed walking down the corridor, if Lucas tried to hit on her one more time then she was going to punch him in the face; Javier had already nearly been in a fight with the doctor because he was constantly flirting with Sofia. 

Roxanne frowned spotting Lucas walking towards her and before she had the chance to escape back to her office he grabbed her arm. 

"Roxanne it's so great to see you again," Lucas purred stopping her from leaving, the brunette glared at him as she tried to pull away from him; she didn't understand what Elena had ever seen in him, he was such a creep. 

"Can't say the same," Roxanne spat continuing to glare at him, Lucas smirked stepping closer to her; this had been the chance that he had been waiting for to finally get some answers. 

"So how did Elena and Robin meet?" Lucas asked Roxanne, who frowned; she had heard from Wayne, Javier, Robin, Coleen and Nemanja that he kept bothering them for answers about Robin's marriage to Elena, now she guessed it was her turn. 

"Why are you asking me? Ask them," Roxanne snapped making Lucas frown at her answer, when he tried to get Elena alone so that he could ask her about her marriage and what Ashlee had told him; she was always with another WAG and refused to speak with him alone. 

"Listen she belongs with me. I don't know what game they are playing that is why I have asked you nicely. Don't make me get angry," Lucas snarled annoyed that he wasn't getting the answers that he wanted, he wanted to know why Elena was still with Robin. 

Roxanne looked him amused as she laughed slightly, she was glad that Elena was married to Robin; Lucas didn't seem like the kind of guy that Elena would date and he certainly wasn't going to change. 

"You really think I'm scared of you? Elena is with Robin. Deal with it," Roxanne said making Lucas glared at her before he grabbed hold of both of her arms and slammed her into the wall, then he slapped her.

"Don't humour me. I want answers," Lucas demanded as Roxanne glared at him, she couldn't believe that he had just slapped her; she couldn't help but wonder if he had been this way with Elena, when they had dated. 

"Hey what the hell is going on?" a voice yelled out making Roxanne sigh slightly relieved that someone had discovered them as Lucas called at them to keep walking. 

Looking over Lucas' shoulder, Roxanne saw that it was her father and Rio, who was watching them confused wondering what, was going on; she mouthed 'help me,' to the two footballers who frowned causing Rio to speak up. 

"I would but I need my physio," Rio called making Lucas grit his teeth, he wasn't going to back down from this when he was so close; he needed answers, answers that he knew he could get from Roxanne. 

"There is more than one, so go and get another," Lucas snapped still not bothering to look back and grabbing Roxanne's arms even tighter before Ryan moved forward and ripped Lucas off his daughter not happy with how he was acting right now. 

"What the hell is your problem?" Ryan demanded as the doctor managed to stay on his feet from the force of being thrown by the footballer; Roxanne stepped away from the wall and rubbed her arms knowing it would bruise a little. 

"I want answers and no one will tell me anything." Lucas snarled glaring at Roxanne, who glared back at him; Wayne, Robin and Nemanja walked up to the corridor where the confrontation was taking place. 

Ryan glared at Lucas before pulling back his fist and punching him in the face, he honestly didn't know what the doctor's problem was but he wasn't going to let him get away with what he was doing. 

"What the hell?" Wayne asked shocked as Ryan started beating Lucas up who was failing to defend himself from the aggression of the Welshman only struggling a little.

"This bastard slapped Roxy for answers about Robin and Elena's marriage," Rio explained making Robin pale as he looked at Roxanne worried, she offered him assuring smile knowing that he had nothing to worry about. 

"Don't worry about it Robin. It's been way to long since I last got slapped. I think it's been six years since Wazza got drunk and decided to slap me for the fun of it," Roxanne said trying to lighten the mood, she didn't want him worrying over nothing. 

Wayne chuckled along with Rio in remembrance of that night as Ryan gave Nemanja the go ahead to take over beating Lucas up for what he had done to Roxanne, which wasn't a good idea since the Serbian was known for his bad temper. 

Roxanne quickly hugged her father and friends, before she moved to stop her husband from getting into a fight; she didn't want him getting arrested and she knew that Lucas would pay for what he had done. 

"Grab him and take him to Alex. There are charges of blackmail against him written in his file. I read a copy to make sure the lads were safe. I was on my way to speak to Alex when I saw him," Roxanne said taking hold of Nemanja's arm to stop him from getting into a fight. 

Nemanja frowned as he glanced at Lucas, who wiped his bloody nose on his sleeve, before he kissed Roxanne who held her husband close for a moment. 

"Let's go," Nemanja said grabbing Lucas by the shirt and pushing him towards Alex's office as they all started towards Sir Alex's office.

***

Elena looked at Robin confused when he gently led her into the kitchen away from the children, who were playing in the living room; she could see that something had happened while he had been at training. 

 "Robin, what's wrong?" Elena asked wondering what had upset her husband, he licked his lips nervously wondering how to tell her what had happened while he was at training. 

"It's about Lucas," Robin murmured gently making his wife look at him worried, as he trailed his hands up and down her bare arms trying to comfort her a little. 

"He assaulted Roxanne to learn about our marriage," Robin explained, he didn't want her to worry not while she was having their baby and he knew that they wouldn't have to deal with Lucas again. 

Sir Alex was doing everything in his power to make sure that Lucas wasn't able to cause anyone more trouble; they wanted to make sure that the team were focused on the season. 

"She didn't say anything; he's been arrested for blackmail and a battery. I've also spoke with my lawyer about a restraining order so that he can't come near us again," Robin said as Elena moved away from him and sat down, she took a deep breath as she tried to stay calm. 

Robin looked at her concerned wondering what was wrong, Elena took a deep breath as she pulled something from her pocket and handed it to him; he needed to know and she hoped that this would all go away. 

"It came this morning; I was going to tell you when the kids were asleep," Elena mumbled watching Robin open the note that she had given him, the colour drained from his face as he read it. 

Elena didn't know why people couldn't just let them be happy, they weren't going anything wrong and were happily married. 

'Tell the world the truth about your marriage... or I will," Robin read feeling his stomach drop, he didn't like this and it couldn't have come at a worse time.