Chapter Fifty-Four: Returning Home

Taking a deep breath, Elena watched the trees blare past them as they drove towards her home; tears filled her eyes as she thought about what had happened in the last few hours. 

Elena couldn't believe that Ewan was doing this to Robin and Nemanja, she hated to think how her husband was coping with being held at a police station; he had told her how scared he had been when he had been arrested the first time. 

"Lena... it will be okay," Coleen whispered sensing that her friend was upset, she wished that there was something that she could do; she had been trying to comfort Elena knowing that this stress wouldn't be good for her or the baby. 

Ewan was sick in the head if he thought that he could get away with this, the news had already been leaked to the press and they were having a field day with this story. 

"I'll kill Ewan when I get my hands on him," Roxanne hissed clenching her hands, she couldn't believe that Ewan had made something like this up to cause trouble; he was only doing it because he knew how much trouble it would cause for the two men. 

Pulling up outside of Elena's home, the colour drained from Elena's face as she spotted Bouchra arguing with Stacey on the front lawn; she was almost glad that Ryan and Stacey had been watching the children while Robin was being held in the police station. 

"What the hell?" Coleen asked staring at the scene before her, while Elena climbed out of the car followed by Roxanne and Coleen; they couldn't believe what they were seeing or what they heard. 

Elena took a deep breath closing the car door behind her, this was the last thing that she wanted right now and she knew that it was only going to get worse. 

"They are my children... Robin will lose custody for what he has done to my Ewan," Bouchra hissed while Stacey blocked her entry into the house, she couldn't believe that Bouchra thought she could just turn up and take the children like this.

Bouchra peeked at the car that had just arrived, she frowned seeing that Elena was back from her holiday; she had been hoping to get her children before she'd even had a chance to get on a plane. 

Shaqueel and Dina rushed out of the house, she avoided their mother who reached for them and hurried to Elena; their arms wrapping around her legs glad that she was home again. 

"Mummy, you're back," the two greeted excitedly making Bouchra stare at the brunette in hatred; she couldn't believe that her children were calling another woman their mother, she wasn't going to let that slide. 

Stacey glanced at Bouchra moving to greet the three pregnant women, she had a feeling that this was going to get messy and that Roxanne and Elena would need all the support they could get to prove that Robin and Nemanja were innocent. 

"Shaqueel... Dina, she isn't your mother I am," Bouchra said as lightly as she could watching Elena hug her children; she wasn't going to let Elena get away with trying to steal her children from her. 

Shaqueel looked at his mother, he hadn't seen her in months and now she was trying to take him from his father; he then looked at Elena, who had treated him and his sister like her own and made their father happy. 

"Yes, she is... she loves us," Shaqueel said hugging Elena again, he ignored the look that Elena shot Bouchra; he hoped that everything was going to be okay now. 

Elena looked at Bouchra, she really couldn't believe that she thought she could come and claim the children now after what Ewan had done; they would never be safe in a house with him.

Elena stood up straight and stared at Bouchra, who glared at her as if Elena had turned her own children against her; Bouchra's actions had done that and deep down she felt pity for her.