02 || Vatos

As this Korean kid and I round the corner I spot two men beating up some guy and a kid lying on the floor groaning. The guy on the ground is getting badly beaten. I tell the Korean kid to run and charge at the two men. I take down one with the bat and start beating the holy hell out of him. The guy you're beating spots the Korean kid and yells,

"THATS IT, THATS THE BAG, VATO. TAKE IT! TAKE IT!"

I shut him up with a punch right to the teeth. The man stops hitting the guy on the ground and goes after the Korean. The man catches up to the Korean while he is trying to get the gate open. He is tackled and the man tried taking the bag from him.

I pull out my bow and take aim. The guy on the ground gets up and shoots the guy in the ass with his crossbow, the same time as me. I take the advantage and get off the guy with the bat and punch the guy with the arrow up his ass nice and hard. He screams out in pain and hold his bloody nose. I get shoved back away from the fight. He recovers and puts the Korean kid in a choke hold.

The guy with the bat sneaks up behind me and swings at the back of my knees. I fall and immediately, a black car pulls up. They drag the Korean into the car and hurry off leaving the kid behind. The guy with the crossbow runs up to the gate and screams,

"COME BACK HERE, YOU SUMBITCHES!"

The Dead start limping over and crowd the gate. I get up and pull the gate closed. I turn around and see a man in a sheriff uniform and a black man in a purple muscle tee running towards the redneck with the crossbow and I.

The sheriff holds a gun up to my head, observing every move I make with an intense glare. The other guy tries to catch his breath while reading my intentions. I straighten my back and feel under my mask for a bloody lip.

The redneck charges at the kid but is pushed back by the sheriff who looks panicked.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH. STOP IT!" He shouts

"IM GONNA KICK YOUR NUTS UP IN YOUR THROAT!" The redneck yells to the kid

"LET ME GO!" The kid yelled as he thrashes about

"CHILL OUT!" The black man yells back

"THEY TOOK GLENN. THAT LITTLE BASTARD AND HIS LITTLE HOMIE FRIENDS! IM GONNA STOMP YOU ASS!" The red neck explains/yells as he paces back and forth angrily.

"GUYS. GUYS. WERE CUT OFF!" Black man yells.

"GET TO THE LAB! GO!" the sheriff yells as he grabs the bag of guns and his hat.

"God damn let's go!" The redneck yells to me.

We all run off with the kid down the alley way. I feel uncertain if I should leave or not but I have to be intimidating no matter what.

"Those men you were with, we need to know where they went." The sheriff says

"I ain't tellin' you nothin'." The kid sasses.

I was starting to get tired of the bickering between them. I sit on top of an office desk in some building we found just off of the streets.

"Jesus man what the hell happened back there?" The black man asks calmly rubbing his head with his hands.

"TOLD YOU THIS LITTLE TURD AND HIS DOUSHEBAG FRIEND CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND JUMPED ME!" The red neck boomed.