04 || TS-19

I am one of the first people to jog through the doors. I have my katana ready in my hand and I scope the room. The sound of cautious foot steps in front of us catches my attention. I make my way to a small platform towards the back of the room, listening for the steps.

As I get up there a see the figure of a man with a shotgun walking towards my group. As soon as he cocks his gun I slip my katana under his neck.

"Drop it," I growl

The rest of my group looks up at us as the mysterious person slowly lowers their gun.

"Bandit," Daryl warns from below us

I take the katana away from his neck and slip it back into its sheath. I let him explain everything he soon tells us to grab our stuff. I already have my backpack so I stay inside.

I wait by the doors as they run out. The Doctor, or, Jenner, approaches me.

"You must be Bandit."

I look at up at him. "sure." I tell Jenner

Thankfully, Rick comes over and relieves me of the conversation. I immediately walk over to Daryl since I relate to him best.

"You trust him?" I ask

"Didn't know doctors go around packin' heat like that. Keep an eye out." He says quietly

I nod my head and look back at Jenner with a glare.

Rick later tells us that Jenner is going to lead us to a place we can stay.

-

We all stand in the crowded elevator. It seemed to go on forever. Even worse, I'm stuck next to Daryl. The last thing I need right now is for us to pick a fight. Sure we can talk to each other but not for too long or we'll wind up fighting somehow.

Everyone stepped off the elevator and into a room where Jenner set up a table and a chair for us to get our blood taken.

I was after Carol. It went too quickly. Soon, it was my turn. I'm positive that Daryl saw I was scared after all, he is after me.

I sit in the chair in front of Jenner. I hesitate but hold out my arm.

Daryl stands up and decides to tease me while I get my blood taken. He always knows how to piss me off.

"Don't tell me you are not afraid of running through the city streets surround my thousands of walkers but your scared of one tiny needle," He says

This made me embarrassed. I avoid making eye contact with everyone.

Jenner wipes a cloth on my arm, putting a cold liquid onto my warm skin.

"Shut up," I shot back "I don't see you doing half the things I do."

The needle pricks my arm but it is just a pinch. I barley feel a thing.

"Oh yeah, well at least I can stand a needle." Daryl teases

I was about to say something when Jenner told me I was done.

I looked up at Daryl and saw him smirk. God damn that smirk...

I watch him sit through it like it was nothing and when he was done he just got up like nothing happened. It fascinated me.