10 || Into Town

-The next morning-

Dale comes out of the RV nice and happy. As soon as he climbs up the ladder, I tell him to let everyone know I went to look for Sophia.

I grab my bag and all my weapons. I don't even check who's awake before running off into the woods. Dodging trees left and right. I forgot how great it felt to be alone. I run right through the woods into a small town.

'No way she came through here.'

I continue to walk forward into the town. Might as well make it worth my while.

I pull out one of my katanas. I slowly walk towards one of the brick buildings. I knock on one of the glass windows and wait.

No walkers.

Before I enter, I carefully look around to make sure no one followed me.

No one. I enter and leave the door open just in case I need a way out. I walk through the glass doors. No one raided it yet.

Perfect.

I grab as much as a can and fill my backpack as full as I can get it. I soon stop what I doing when I head familiar footing.

Why can't I recognize who's it is?

Before I can react I was pushed against a wall. I grab the knife on my thigh and put it to the person's throat. I was met with two icy blue eyes.

Daryl.

"Why the hell are you here princess?" he asks

I push him back and put my knife back in its place.

"I was looking for Sophia but I found a town instead. Thought Dale told you guys?" I inform

He just stands there, his eyes wandering the store and listening for walkers instead of listening to me.

"Whatever grab some shit and let's go," I tell him, pushing past him.

By now it was at least noon, seeing the sun high in the sky.

"You shouldn't leave alone," he says following me out of the store

"Well shit, it's not like I can't handle myself," I say sarcastically. Now I'm getting pissed.

"Whatever just tell someone before," he says

"I DID! I TOLD DALE!" I say getting aggravated

"DON' START YELLIN' AT ME!" He yells back

I don't even respond I just grab my bag and leave the town. Before I leave I grab my crowbar and bash in one of the bricks. Not only to let out my anger but also to mark this as clear.

I trudge into the woods with Daryl behind me. I don't want to be near him. I stop and look for a good tree. I find one and start climbing. Surprisingly Daryl doesn't say anything. He just waits. I climb to the top. And start walking from branch to branch. Making sure the branches are sturdy I just walk up there like it's normal. As soon we reach the end of the woods Daryl stops walking and waits for me to jump down. We both keep walking not saying a thing.

As soon as we get back Rick comes up to me asking about Sophia.

"Nothing but, I found a small town and it was loaded," I say showing him my bag.