34 || Rest in Peices

-Previously on the walking dead-

Ricks group was under attack by the governor. But they had a plan. After they drove them out, Karma went to make sure they don't come back.

The governor ends up shooting all of his people. When she's there, she finds a woman still alive.

-present-

"I know you're alive," I say pointing my gun at her. She pushes the dead body off of her. Holding her hands up.

"Please, I'm sorry. Me and my people - besides the governor- didn't want to do anything with this." Her eyes are watery as she swallows. "If we had a choice we would have never messed with you."

I walk closer to intimidate her. I love scaring people. She is shaking. I let out a low growl, testing to see if she breaks under pressure. Nothing. She seems like she wants to cry.

I pull out my walkie.

"Come down here. I've got a surprise."

I look down at all of the dead bodies. All of them, heavily armed. I turn around and she's still there.

"I expected you to run by now," I smirk

"I'll do whatever you want. Please just don't let me go back to them. Can I stay with you?"

I look her up and down. Trying to pick up any signal of lying. Then I look deep into her eyes. Her pupils are small and scared. If she was lying her pupils would look dilated.

"Not up to me."

I put her in one of the trucks and sit on top. Soon the people come back as walkers. They can't get us, so I leave them be.

Daryl's motorcycle can be heard from a mile away. I lay down on top of the car, and wait.

Soon enough they show up. Rick pulls outs his knife and stabs walkers that are eating dead bodies. The only ones he governor shot in the head. Michonne unsheathes her katana. A nice sliding metal sound fills the air. I always love the sound when I unsheathe mine. Then Daryl shoots some down.

Daryl stands in front of the car I'm on. His back facing us. The girl I met slams her hands on the door. Rick points his gun at her as Daryl pulls her out.

I hop off the truck, landing in a crouching position. Rick puts his gun away as soon as he sees me. He knows he can trust me with other people.

-time skip-

Rick thinks it's a good idea to go to Woodbury now. Why not. I gather any weapons on the dead walkers and people.

"Kar, come on," Daryl says motioning to his bike

I hesitate. The last thing I need is Daryl getting mad at me while I'm on his bike.

"I ain't gon' kill ya." He jokes

I walk over and sit on the leather seat. I had a firm grip around his torso, my head looking over his shoulder. My chest is pressed against his winged, leather jacket.

Michonne and Rick put the girl in the truck with them.

We soon arrive at Woodbury. Rick is holding onto the girl. As we walk forward, Rick gets shot at. We begin firing at each other. One bullet comes too close to me so I duck down behind a car.

The woman jumps up from the ground, he hands in the air.

"Tyreese! It's me! Don't-" she says as rick pulls her down

"Get down!" He scolds

"Karen? Karen are you ok?!" He asks

"I'm fine!" She says jumping back up