18 || Bloody Fists

-previously on The Walking Dead-

Karma is outside the barn sharpening her knifes along with Shane and Andrea. Karma starts to hear footsteps in the barn and whispering. Somethings off. As she listens closer.

"CARLS IN THERE!"

-present-

I break down the door with ease and tackle Randall to the ground. I punch him in the face three times.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" Shane says to Carl, "what'd you say to him? What did you say to him huh?!" Shane draws his gun on Randall

"I didn't say nothing!" Randall defends

"That's bullshit! I heard you trying to pity Carl into letting you go." I yell

Shane picks Randall of the ground and points his gun at Randall's head. Andrea yelling at him to stop in the background. Once he stops yelling at Randall he pulls Carl outside along with me.

"Get your ass out this door. Let's go. What the hell was doing?!"

"Please don't tell my parents!" Carl pleads

"Carl that ain't cool, man. You could've gotten hurt in there. We're lucky Karma heard you."

"I can handle myself,"Carl says back

"Let me tell you something you do not go near him again do you hear me? Damnit."

"You won't tell my parents, will you?"

"Carl this ain't about getting in trouble ok? A guy like that, he will say anything to you. He will try to make you feel sorry for him. He'll try to make you let your guard down." I say to Carl

"You let your guard down out here, people die. Now just do me a favor man. Go find your ma. Go on." Shane says

Carl runs off back to camp.

"Carl quit trying to get yourself killed, man," Shane says in a serious tone.

I march back into the barn.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU THINK WERE NOT GOING TO KILL YOU AFTER WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST DID?!" I yell at Randall

I punch him hard in the nose.

"YOU THINK PLEADING FOR YOUR LIFE IS GOING TO MAKE US FORGET ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOUR A DANGER TO THIS GROUP?!"

I kick him in the stomach. And get real close to his face

"Next time you fuck with my people. I will not hesitate to kill you."

Before I leave I punch him one more time and slam the barn door shut.

-time skip to execution-

I've been sitting in the barn all day making sure I know who's goes in and out. Making sure Randall doesn't get lose and runoff.

I'm sitting in the barn across from Randall straight faced. My elbows are rested on my knees and I hold a knife in my hands. I hear footsteps approaching and Rick opens the door. I get up and unhook the handcuffs from the pole.

Daryl takes Randall from me and pushes him into the other barn.

"Put him there," Rick instructs

Shane takes Randall and blindfolds him. Randall starts begging for us not to kill him. It's getting annoying. He stands there and starts crying. If that was me I would thank Rick for shooting me.

"Would you like to stand or kneel?" Rick asks him

I grab Randalls hair and kick the back of his knees in. Then I position his head up.

"Do you have any final words?" Rick asks

Just shoot him already. Stop making him wait.

Rick slowly holds his gun up to Randall's forehead but before he shoots,

"Do it, dad. Do it."

Carl walks into the barn. Shane goes from where he's standing, over to Carl.

"Are you kidding me? What did I say to you?" Shane says as he pulls Carl out of the barn

Rick hesitates but unloads the gun.

"Take him away. Take him away." He says to me and Daryl

"Get up." Daryl sneers as he grabs the back of Randall's shirt pulling him up. We both walk out of the barn, me following him.

I start to walk back to camp to see what's going on. But I get a tick.

What the hell?

Then I hear screaming. My ear twitches towards the sound and I take off sprinting. I hop the fence and keep sprinting. Dale is laying on the ground with a walker on top of him. I run even faster. Pumping my legs as fast as I can go. The second I reach Dale I tackle the walker and stab it in the side of its head.

"HELP! OVER HERE!" I yell flagging down everyone

Daryl is the first to get there with me. He helps get everyone's attention. We are both waving or arms in the air. Daryl gets down to look at Dale. The walker ripped his chest open. Blood and guts were spilled everywhere as Dale lies helplessly on the ground.

"HERSHEL!" I yell as I sprint off to get Hershel.

As soon as I tell him he's off and running alongside me.

"What happened?!" Hershel yells

I ignore the conversations and look at Dale. There's nothing we can do. He's practically dead already. Everyone starts crying and sobbing. Rick kneels down and takes out his gun. No one wants this. He gets up and raises his gun so it's at his head. Ricks' hand is shaking like no tomorrow. He can't pull the trigger. Everyone looks away as Daryl takes Ricks gun.

"Sorry brother."